For sale R33 Rb26dett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale R33 Rb26dett

Hey guys, I'm contemplating parting my entire car but before I do I want to make sure I'm able to sell the engine as it is the largest part.

The engine is an R33 GTR RB26DETT. According to the odo the engine has 60,100kms. Although I cannot verify this, once you see it in person you will have no reason to doubt this is correct. I did change the timing belt just to be safe to a Greddy Extreme Unit, the old timing belt looked to be very minimally worn. While in my possession it has never been abused, never boosted over 14.5 psi and always given time to run down with the turbo timer. I can't speak for how the previous owner in japan treated the car but if you saw the car in person you would understand it was obviously babied it's whole life. Even the intake manifold isn't flaking like 99% of rb26s you see.

The engine was 100% stock when I got the car so any modifications where performed by me and have less then 5000kms. It burns no oil, no coolant, and runs like an absolute top. I have always run OEM Nissan filters and changed the oil using only synthetic every 3000kms.

To give you an idea just how particular I am, the car actually has TWO wideband 02 sensors so I can keep a close eye on a/f ratios.

Upgrades include-

Greddy Extreme Timing belt
    HKS oil cap
    Splitfire Coil packs
    Goldfab intakes
    Goldfab Divider pipe mod
    Goldfab Vented coil pack cover
    Valve covers painted gold.

I did have a problem with a Maf at one point, this is a common rb26 problem. They are known to have a cold solder problem from the factory. Rather then buying another rb maf and having this problem again later, I had the mafs professionally repaired by a company that manufactures medical equipment. You will not have any solder problems with these mafs, you can't tell they have been opened. I do feel this should also add value to the engine.

I would be selling this as a complete swap, ecu, tranny, long block, turbos, clutch, wiring harness, turbo elbows.

Does not include downpipes, exhaust, mounts or intercooler.

I'm looking to get $5300obo for everything or $4950obo if you don't need the transmission/clutch. I feel this pricing is extremely fair considering the tasteful mods, mileage, condition, and since you know what your getting. Please remember this isn't an r32 rb26 clearly with 200,000kms that has been sitting in a warehouse for the last 10 years. I'd prefer not to ship, anyone that is interested can hear the engine running before it is pulled.

Thanks

Last edited by JDMricer; 10-26-2011, 09:04 PM.
    -Pat B R33 GTR-

bump, price is obo but please don't lowball. There is a difference between a reasonable offer and offensive lowballing.
    -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

Also as an option, I will sell the swap for $3950 w/transmission
      Or $3600 Without Transmission/clutch.
      Minus the following parts-
      -Coil packs
      -turbos
      -divider pipe
      -turbo piping
      -mafs
      -ecu
      -intakes.

Great for someone who wants it to do a big single build or perhaps already has a few spare parts.
      -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

Were r u located?

Comment

Fredericton
          -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

bumped
            -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

about your rb26

can you please email me at ampstylez@AOL.COM i am very interested,thanks mike

Comment

Bump, sorry dont come on here that often. I wouldnt be interested in shipping to the states especially to someone with 2 posts.
                -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

Working...
                X