apexi power-fc d-jetro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apexi power-fc d-jetro

power fc d-jetro 700$ very good condition.

what motor is this for ?

Comment

OH!!! im sorry about that loll

r32 r33 rb26 and can fit rb20 rb25 with some little wiring mod.

Comment

hi again id be interested in this but i want to make sure it can work with the 20 and also does it have the hand controller ?

Comment

Originally posted by rb26addict View Post
          hi again id be interested in this but i want to make sure it can work with the 20 and also does it have the hand controller ?
          since this thread is lacking some vital info ill fill you guys in since the seller seems less than motivated. used pfc d jetro for a r33/r32 rb26. just the ecu no hand commander. he is firm on his price at 700+shipping.
          1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Originally posted by rb26addict View Post
            no hand controller, sorry the lack of info.

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
              since this thread is lacking some vital info ill fill you guys in since the seller seems less than motivated. used pfc d jetro for a r33/r32 rb26. just the ecu no hand commander. he is firm on his price at 700+shipping.
              please dont be cocky because i didnt give you the price you wanted.

vital info?? what more can be said beside " power fc d jetro for r32 r33 rb26dett" and i didnt talked about the controller because there is none, sorry about that i tought it was clear, my bad sorry again.

Comment

Working...
              X