Tein coilovers and HKS Fcon SA forsale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tein coilovers and HKS Fcon SA forsale

Coilovers that are currently in my car, They ride very stiff , one of the front damper adjusters is broken but if your looking to lower your car and have a rigid ride these might be for you. I am getting new ones so im selling this really cheap SOLD! I believe these are Tein HA's ... just basic coilovers. I will take pics of them off the car when I get the new ones installed.

Pictures of how my car sits with these:

Also have my old piggy back HKS FCON SA + Plug and play harness $200 OBO

Prices + shipping
    Last edited by Shane_Sawatzki; 02-05-2012, 12:43 PM.
    1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
    1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
    i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Free bump

I like your color scheme and stance looks good

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

pm sent!
      NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by nimblestix View Post
          Free bump

I like your color scheme and stance looks good

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
          yah stance is pretty good, I have been pretty happy with it but its just getting to be too bumpy of a ride for me lol so thats why im getting better coilovers.

all pms replied

i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

Coilovers sold!

FCON NEW PRICE $175 OBO

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Bump - coilovers sold - HKS FCON 150 OBO or trade for something... I dont need much, maybe a Tomei hicas lock, straight trade if used, a little cash on my end if its brand new, these are 150$ from rhdjapan ... or what do you got to trade? I cant think of much I could use on trade
                Last edited by Shane_Sawatzki; 02-16-2012, 03:39 AM.

Comment

If the fcon will work on a rb20 I'll take it. I have a bnib tomei hicas lock to trade for it. Lemme know, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
                  -Bruce Lee

Comment

Im not sure ... I know it is tuned for an RB26 right now... is there a shop near you that can tune an FCON SA? might wanna make a couple phone calls, the reason I switched to nistune from this fcon is nobody locally around me could tune the fcon, but im sure if theres someone near you who can tune it I dont see why it couldnt be tuned for an rb20

Comment

Just called Lightspeed, just waiting for Cam to call me back to let me know if he can retune it. I'll try to let ya know by the end of the day if I can use it.

-Bruce Lee

Comment

Cam didnt call me back, will try again tomorrow.

-Bruce Lee

Comment

Just got off the phone with Cam at Lightspeed, he says it can be retuned but there's only one HKS dealer in Canada that has software. He cannot get into it to reflash it. Looks like it will only work for an RB26. I won't tell ya what he had to say about the unit itself, he doesn't like them, lol.

-Bruce Lee

Comment

lol what dealer has the software? iv always wondered... and i know my tuner said the same thing... he doesnt like them

Comment

still have this thing kicking around the shop....

bump 125$ i believe the plug and play harness will work with any of the fcons so if someone needs the harness ... that alone is almost worth what im asking

Comment

Working...
                              X