WTT projectors for n1/style headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT projectors for n1/style headlights

Looking to trade my set of projectors for a set of n1 or n1 style headlights.

I will include cash on my end if the need be.
    Prefer local but let me know what you have!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

But projectors are way better. Im confused... Shouldnt THEY include the cash?

Comment

Originally posted by GTRSOAR View Post
      But projectors are way better. Im confused... Shouldnt THEY include the cash?
      the way i see it is this : projectors are a dime a dozen, N1's however seem a little less common, and the N1's are easier to fit HID's
      Unless someone knows of a kit for the projectors i figured N1's are my best bet.

I Could retro fit, but i haven't found a DIY that appeals to me yet. Any suggestions?

Comment

If I recall correctly, bobbo did an upgrade to of his OEM projectors and retrofit a better projectors to it.

It looked awesome too. I have a kit for sale if you are interested. Price is obo
        Last edited by flipridah17; 02-22-2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

HID in N1 (non projector) = Every Honda with HID glare, blinding the **** out of everyone while looking gay.

It's a downgrade...

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
            HID in N1 (non projector) = Every Honda with HID glare, blinding the **** out of everyone while looking gay.

It's a downgrade...
            I would like to see the video but the link is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by flipridah17 View Post
              If I recall correctly, bobbo did an upgrade to of his OEM projectors and retrofit a better projectors to it.

It looked awesome too. I have a kit for sale if you are interested. Price is obo
              Kit? Please pm me the details I'm interested!

Comment

The projectors are actually more suited to HID. The projector gives a much better cutoff. I ended up getting some cheap kits from ebay. They have held up alright so far for 5 years. The most important thing is properly aiming them after you install.

Comment

Putting HID's in the normal projector lights is über easy. Ideally, you should have projectors for HID's and not the N1's. As stated above it is extremely bright for oncoming traffic and looks retarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
                  -Bruce Lee

Comment

Thanks for all the helpful feedback guys! Can anyone suggest a specific brand or link to a decent hid kit best suited for the projector headlights.

It would be much appreciated!
                    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by nimblestix View Post
                      I would like to see the video but the link is dead.

The video works fine, it will look like any honda civic with 8000K HID's.

Some one told me N1's weigh "less" than projectors, but when I compared the two in person, there's hardly any difference. A few grams for a downgraded headlight (cheaper made IMO) is not an "upgrade". I can see why N1's rocked these because they don't really use the lights to begin w/ anyways.

HID install on a normal projector set up is super easy, took me 5min and it's been great for 3+ years... (I adjusted the cut-off and angle for LHD roads of course)

Comment

i put hid in my projector i just buy 2 new bulb older that have the same shape that the one in my healight but with something to hold the bulb ( bought them on ebay) and put H1 light in it and everything good!

Comment

Projector HID

Buy mine Projector only

Comment

Working...
                          X