Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 sets of r32 gtr coilovers jic magic 2 650 and tein basics 400 greddy rear spats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 sets of r32 gtr coilovers jic magic 2 650 and tein basics 400 greddy rear spats

So the teins are on my car and came on them.. not in the greatest shape but not leaking or anything. rear spring has been trimmed and front collar has seen better days. as stated I got these the way you see them rebound is all strong and there are no leaks( the wetness you see was me spraying cleaner that didnt work to well lol) 400 plus shipping

2nd set is better, jic magic 2s bought these direct used from japan . havent used them but from what ive seen dont think they will go as low as id like and still ride well. these have unknown miles but again no leaks or anything of that nature just want what I paid for them back. all collars are free and none are stuck 650 plus shipping

last for now is greddy rear spats not my style these are rear trust 120 bucks plus shipping

91 gtr , 93 rx7 type r and a multicolor 240 スカイライン

anyone interested?

Comment

interested in what your going to buy next

i love low, and im trying to find low stuff. but looks like great stuff, if i was gtr id consider. ( gts)

but hope u sell!

free bump!
      89 r32 sedan

Comment

Im thinking of going either tein flex, b.c. fortune 500 or stance

Comment

interesting, theirs much more options out their for gtr's it seems like :/
          but all those sound like good choices, im thinking of just getting powered by max, since they re-designed the gts coilovers to be extra low and they have nice stiff springs. i keep wondering if theirs something out their i never considered.

anyways i love how it sits in the pictures ive seen of it in your other posts, but hope u can sell some of these so you can get a new set.

bump bump
          89 r32 sedan

Comment

You know what the spring rates are on the JIC's?
            gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

Pics of rear spats, please PM. Thanks!

Comment

Not sure on the rates Ill grab a pic of the spats tonight shoot me a text if possible 203 868-6981

Comment

interested in the jic magic coilover's pm's sent

Comment

Working...
                  X