R32 bolt in b pillar back roll cage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R32 bolt in b pillar back roll cage

I Have a bolt in Roll Cage out of my 92 Nissan Skyline R32. It is wrapped in foam padding to ensure you don't bang your noggin. I'm looking for $600 OBO. It is painted Black and the foam is black. Pics upoN request

willing to ship?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

Send pics please!!!

Comment

pics pls
        Ryan
        90 ca powered sil80 (sold )
        90 r32 gtr (toy)

Comment

What make? Installed pics would be great. SHipping would be to alberta.
          Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
          Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
          Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
          Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
          White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
          lol

Comment

ish 600 is a bit much no?
            sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Sold to GTRC Member S13Jordie

Comment

Is it just me, am I getting old and crabby or has anyone else noticed that FS thread posting to establish an order of " first come first serve " has completely gone out the window with all of the newer members on here?

I've been noticing alot of PM sniping of parts and sellers caving in to the snipers instead of common curtacy of going through the list of people showing intrest in your stuff.

And going through the trouble of posting in the thread that "you have a PM" without saying what you are PMing about is also kindof anoying, both to the other buyers as well as the seller. If there are already 2 or 3 posts about a part I will move on instead or sending the seller yet another PM about a part that has already sold.

Mmmmmkay......

Jon.
                Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

he pm'd me first.. makes no sense..
                  and offered me more money then i wanted ..

duhhh winning

Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
                  Is it just me, am I getting old and crabby or has anyone else noticed that FS thread posting to establish an order of " first come first serve " has completely gone out the window with all of the newer members on here?

I've been noticing alot of PM sniping of parts and sellers caving in to the snipers instead of common curtacy of going through the list of people showing intrest in your stuff.

And going through the trouble of posting in the thread that "you have a PM" without saying what you are PMing about is also kindof anoying, both to the other buyers as well as the seller. If there are already 2 or 3 posts about a part I will move on instead or sending the seller yet another PM about a part that has already sold.

Mmmmmkay......

Jon.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael1992 View Post
                    he pm'd me first.. makes no sense..
                    and offered me more money then i wanted ..

duhhh winning
                    Exactly, pm sniping at it's best, still rude in a "community" setting such as this. This ain't Ebay filled with mystery poeple you will never meet in your lifetime.........

Jon.
                    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

I'm so. Confused what the problem is here lol

Comment

Jon, don't worry man! That price lol better someone else to pay that!! Lock er down now!!
                        Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                        Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                        Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                        Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                        White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                        lol

Comment

In before the lock............weeeeee...........that's twice now.....lol.

Jon.

Comment

Working...
                          X