FS: 19x9, 19x8 Konig Next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 19x9, 19x8 Konig Next

Hey guys looking to sell the wheels that came off of my R32 GTST. They are Konig Next 5x114.3mm in 19x8+30 (2) and 19x9+30 (2)

The tires are Yokohama AVS sport in 235/35R19 and 245/35R19 respectively. The fronts have a bit of camber wear and they all have minor weather cracking, but nothing major.

These are one of the few 19" rims that don't look way too big on a R32, but are probably more suited to an R33. The fitment wasn't too bad on a R32 GTST. Rims have no curb damage or anything like that. I can take much more detailed pics (and wash the damn rims lol) and provide tread measurements if I get some interest in these. Looking for $900obo, I am flexible on price so feel free to PM me offers.

**** i would scoop these up in a second... can you check what shipping would be like?
    Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Scheuer View Post
      **** i would scoop these up in a second... can you check what shipping would be like?
      Well it's not gonna be cheap but I can look into greyhound or something like that. I had unmounted tires shipped from BC that way before with success.

Comment

I've had a little bit of interest so heres some better pictures after a quick wash

heres the bit of camber wear on the fronts

Rear

Comment

Working...
        X