R33 GTR DBA rotors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R33 GTR DBA rotors.

Up for grabs is a BNIB set of front rotors for R33 or someone with the Brembo upgrade on their R32 GTR.

They are part # DBA 4928S and are the 324mm X 30mm Brembo size rotors with the temperature marks.

The batch # is there if you need to find out what series it is.........

Yea....definately NOT for R32 GTR...........

Even Brembo admits that these are really good rotors..........$350 plus ship.

Jon.
    Last edited by Dragon Humper; 06-29-2012, 10:55 PM.
    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

brembo is a person ? are they the new version or older?
    Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

No idea, what ever the part # translates into. Pics to come soon. Rotors are black if that helps.......

Edit: according to DBA USA this is the latested and greatest part #.

Jon.
      Last edited by Dragon Humper; 06-24-2012, 01:51 AM.
      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Where in bc did you Source these from in bc? Ot sorry

Comment

Got them from Ont. from a source that swore they were for R32, ........sigh, should have checked the part # myself.

Jon.

Comment

Bump this shizen up.....with pics..........

Jon.
            Last edited by Dragon Humper; 06-29-2012, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Bump and price drop..........$350 shipped.

Jon.

Comment

$325 firm shipped....this is a hell of a deal.......

Jon.

Comment

thats the new version rotors, T3

DBA just realeased them a couple months ago,

great price someone buy these!

if i didn't have a set of my own already i would have jumped on this
                  sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

SOLD

Jon.

Comment

Working...
                    X