Feeler: engine, transmission, transfercase, front diff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: engine, transmission, transfercase, front diff

possibly thinking of selling the engine and trans, transfercase and front diff from my car.

its a 1992 gtr. rb26dett... roughly 60000kms on everything.

the engine works great. curently run this motor at 15 psi works perfect. no problems at all.
    doesnt go through any oil or coolant. stock turbos, engine is totally stock other then brand new yellow jacket coil packs.

also have a 3" downpipe not yet on the car. RS*R is the make. plus have the stock downpipe.

front diff works fine. no howling or leaks.

trans shifts perfect. no noises or grinds,

transfercase works great. no issues with anything.

thinking about going to a v8 so just seeing if there is interest in this stuff and what kind of prices i could get. really not sure what this stuff is all worth...

engine and everything is still in the car and running. and driving daily

post on here or pm me or you can text me at 902-456-2636.

everything is located in halfax, nova scotia. i am wiling to ship anything at buyers expense.

thanks
    brett
    Last edited by floger70; 08-12-2012, 08:16 AM.
    1992 Nissan Skyline GTR
    2003 GMC Sierra SLT
    1972 Datsun 510

so far just interest in the rsr downpipe... nobodys interested in the engine or trans?
    1992 Nissan Skyline GTR
    2003 GMC Sierra SLT
    1972 Datsun 510

Comment

I would do a compression check and post that. Stock turbos at 15psi is a bit of a red flag too, that was pushing them a bit too far. Pics too will help and maybe a vid of the engine running/driving from cold startup.

Jon.
      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

yea im gonna put up some pics of the engine bay as it is now along with compression test results and the engine running this weekend. also gonna try and fix the intake whistling this weekend also. i know 15 psi is a fair bit for these turbos but i can promise everything works great. goes through no fluids, nothing like that. always very well maintained.
        1992 Nissan Skyline GTR
        2003 GMC Sierra SLT
        1972 Datsun 510

Comment

Which car is yours? I'm not sure if I've seen it around.
          I might be interested in some parts/transmission over the winter depending on where you're at with the project.

Comment

im the other silver gtr with dans old white ssr wheels rob. we've met a few times. and yea that sounds good. lots of interested in the motor and parts but not much in the tranny so that should be no problem. once i have a buyer for the engine everything will be coming out.
            1992 Nissan Skyline GTR
            2003 GMC Sierra SLT
            1972 Datsun 510

Comment

intake leak is now fixed. car is running perfect at 1 bar. no weird noises or anything. the leak was just a bad gasket. should hope to have some pics and videos up today or tomorrow. forgot my compression tester at work....
              1992 Nissan Skyline GTR
              2003 GMC Sierra SLT
              1972 Datsun 510

Comment

Working...
              X