FS: Brand new AEM EMS V2 for RB26 GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Brand new AEM EMS V2 for RB26 GTR

I have a brand new AEM EMS V2 unit for my R32 GTR. These retail for $2300+.

Yours for only $1800 + shipping. Original box and everything, comes with monitor cable. Plug and play into stock ECU location, ready to go. Need sold ASAP please!!

Elliot
    esoar89@hotmail.com

Last edited by GTRSOAR; 08-20-2012, 10:07 PM.

going different direction?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Yup, different direction on things

Comment

BUMP! Someone buy this please. $600 off retail/tax/shipping for a BRAND NEW unit! Someone jump on this. Reviews say its the the best ECU for the RB26!

Comment

I can get you a legit BNIB ECU that isnt a Chinese Knockoff from Ebay? Id never buy an engine management system off of eBay :S The thought just scares me. Ill give it to you for $1700. No less. Its over $2300 new Its $100 more then you know you wont get screwed.

Comment

Price drop $1700!!

Comment

Originally posted by GTRSOAR View Post
              I can get you a legit BNIB ECU that isnt a Chinese Knockoff from Ebay? Id never buy an engine management system off of eBay :S The thought just scares me. Ill give it to you for $1700. No less. Its over $2300 new Its $100 more then you know you wont get screwed.
              Chinese knockoff? Do you actually believe that? How did you end up paying $2300?

$1,596.80
              Free Shipping - AEM Electronics Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management Systems with qualifying orders of $109. Shop Engine Management Systems at Summit Racing.
              Last edited by gtown69; 08-29-2012, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Yes, my buddy bought an ECU off ebay last year and it was face unit with a 'Haltec' sticker on it. Look, if your not going to buy then **** off. I dont go around bombing your ads
                Last edited by GTRSOAR; 08-29-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GTRSOAR View Post
                  Yes, my buddy bought an ECU off ebay last year and it was face unit with a 'Haltec' sticker on it. Look, if your not going to buy then **** off. I dont go around bombing your ads
                  Hey I'm not trying to upset you but just cause you're selling something does not mean you have the right to put up false information. This happens to be a store(business) that happens to advertise on ebay. Some of the best shops in the world do this.

FYI, your buddy bought an ecu off some guy advertising on ebay, not ebay.

Comment

Ugh, no, he bought it from an ebay store.

Comment

LOL **** THIS GUY MAN , TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE , SAYING ITS 2300, I PAID 1800 1 YEAR AND HALF AGo and the ******* ecu was **** cuz of damn trigger wheel, the timing was scattering , and it was the pain in the ass, t6hats my EXPERIANCE i got from AEM,

wit RB26 its , HALTECH PLAT PRO bang for buck , one of the best mangement out there and its 1850 on ebay wich is the best SELLING SITE IN THE WORLD ,

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
                      2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

Sorry
                        Last edited by Speeddm; 08-31-2012, 05:38 PM.
                        You can't fix stupid.

Comment

Are you kiddin me?? I bought it from my buddies shop to help him out. **** it I'll sell it somewhere else. Grow up people.

Mods delete this

Comment

real mature guys! has no one read the rules? if you dont like the price then **** off and buy it somehwere else or pm the op and try and work out a deal. not ruin his thread.
                            1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Working...
                            X