Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive part-out, tons of GTR parts (Toronto)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still got the engine and tranny ?

Comment

pm sent!

Comment

Sway bars?

Comment

You have a PM

Comment

PM sent!
            91 GTR
            10 Impreza
            Revs like a rotary, stings like a 2JZee

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Up Up with new edit.

Comment

Interested in PFC, PM sent!
                  1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
                  -Bruce Lee

Comment

Up Up, all PM's replied, sorry for the late response!

Comment

Watch what you buy .. i am not a mechanic and have never seen a GTR fender off the car
                      I now know not to trust anybody because of this
                      I bought a pair of fenders from this thread and from this seller for $140
                      i was told they were in great condition. to me they looked great

the reinforcement on fenders near the headlight where the headlight attaches was completely removed
                      there was no longer anyway to secure your headlights as this entire piece was cut out without knowledge of this
                      I thought better of this and had no option but to trash the useless fenders
                      i have pictures if anybody wants to see

Seller contact me if you ever feel the need to compensate me for this ... i have tried to contact you but for some reason i didnt get a response back.

Comment

That's interesting..I vouched for him after the first purchase which went well. After the second one I realise information was withheld.
                        I only just installed the seats and one is broken. The entire back when brought to upright position is twisted almost 20degrees. Clearly in a collision. I wish I was told this before.

Comment

i went to buy the mines cluster off of this guy a while back... we agreed on a price and i drove to meet him (1hour)
                          then 30 mins late... he calls me and says he cant sell me the cluster for that price anymore...and if i still want it , it would be another 45mins of me waiting...

i had my kid already falling asleep in the car and on a school night... i drove home.. pretty pissed off

just like the last two posts on this thread... another unhappy buyer!!

Comment

Good to know I won't buy from this seller

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mexi193 View Post
                                i bought alot of stuff off this user . i have alot of good things to say about him he is a good guy and honest thats all i look for when buying parts just because 1 guy says 1 bad thing doesn't make him a bad guy .. remember never believe what you hear

Comment

Working...
                                X