Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTR 32 Alot of spare parts ! (Crank,Collar,Water Pump,Manifold,Intake Mine's....)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RB26DEBIGT View Post
    I started the thread yesterday and for each part or part combo i checked on ebay.com to compare and i ask less that what they sell for in UK or USA. For example... my intake Mine's ... you'll pay the same price for the same intake with more or less "scratch" with air filter that need to be replaced.
    Except it's not a Mine's.

M's was K&N product line in Japan. I'm somewhat annoyed by these FS threads by people jumping the gun each time they see an 'M'.

I lol at thread titles.
    1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

i bought them on a offroading websites that my cousin showed me . They're suposed to be "stronger" . They are brand new in their box and the 66.1 center bore is the center bore of a r32 gtr , not sure about the other generation and the gtst but they are probably the same.

Comment

Thx for the info . I neved did research about them like you way i saw an M and the 's make it look like the Mine's logo. I'll change it. Some people asked 250$ on GTR canada for them without filter and they sold it :| At least my price is good hehe

Comment

bump to the top ! new parts !

Comment

les balls joints de hicas sont encore a vendre ?

Comment

Tjr a vendre encore dans leur boite pret a shipper ou ramasser. Laisse moi savoir en pm tu habite ou on verra pour le shipping ou trouver une place ce rejoindre

Comment

Bump new parts added (on top of the list)

Comment

how much for boost controller ? text me 2503005274

Comment

Still for sale bump

Comment

Do you still have the abs unit?

Comment

Yes i do but it is outsite covered with a "bash" for the winter . Let me check it tomorrow to make sure that there is no sign of rust or anything like that . I'll get back to you .

Comment

Just want to make sure that it's not leaking eh, thanks.
                          Last edited by sohi; 01-24-2013, 10:31 PM.

Comment

I still have the one in ab that u got me to "hold" for u also, like 4 months ago

Comment

Hey steveo, I parked my car in the garage 2 weeks ago, weather was pretty good here in GTA and I totally forgot about you.
                              Rb26DeBigT is selling it for $40 and Montreal is closer to me than Calgary so shipping will be cheaper too.

Comment

im sorry for the late answer but the abs unit has some start of rust and corrosion on it due to the humidity , i can tame some picture for you if u still want it . I'll make you a very good price let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X