Feeler FT/FS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler FT/FS ?

Ive got a set of (Bronze) SSR Type C 18x9.0+41 & 18x9.5+40 virtually spotless wrapped in nearly new (less than 4000kms) Dunlop Direzza dz101 235/40/18 (front) and 265/35/18 (rear) Comes with spacers. Straight No bends. Just ballanced and filled with nitrogen.
    SSR will continue to produce the speciality wheels it will be able to respond any requests from the motor fan all over the world. We will create our products with your mind. SSR makes the wheels that you cannot get in genuine wheels

These are some of the lightest wheels you will find.
    Minor rash on one. Pics available to those interested. I can have them touched up/fixed for the right trade/deal

Im looking for a set of 17X9.5 or 17X10 with a lower offset (+teens - +20's)
    I cant buy anything until these sell, so im a little bit more interested in a trade, but either way.

Im open to offers if you have something different. Pretty important to be 17" though, I plan to change things up for next season.

Not interested in separating the rubber from these. Will entertain offers +/- cash

For a price sake im looking for $2500.00 Not entirely sure if thats accurate so i'll have to cross refference all offer's / counter offers with fair market value.

Quick picture from my library:

778-889-8400
    brent356@hotmail.com
    Or PM

Cheers!
    Brent.

such an epic looking car!
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Originally posted by frankiman View Post
      such an epic looking car!
      I think the same of yours my friend!

One day I'll get my build thread up and you can check out the personal touches I've made since Josh's ownership.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

So you did end up with that car, I thought it looked familiar. With these offsets they will fit on a GTS-T with ease too. Maybe a 5 or 10mm spacer and you are perfecto.

Jon.
        Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Soo clean!
          "Syntax with a steering wheel."
          Volkswagen R32 Daily
          Nissan R32 Skyline Summer Car

Comment

Working...
          X