This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO NOT buy parts from BOOSTEDSI

I sent 270 dollars to boostedsi for a bee r and boost controller and i had nothing but problems from the beginning. After about a week of screwing me around he told me that he got arrested and is getting on a plane to mexico. He said he'd get his "mom" to get the parts out of his car and send them to me but ignored me ever since. I've also noticed he's had recent activity on this forum and zilvia so please beware.

I am posting this up as a warning because he still has the forsale ad up.

His name is Corey Mckee and his email is Boosted2jzgtr@gmail.com

Nobody send him money unless you want it stolen and please let me know if you hear any info on this guy.

AGAIN i'm posting this up so people dont get screwed like i did, If theres any issues mods can message me, I have tons of proof.

Thanks

Sucks if true, probably worth posting this in his for sale thread just in case too.

Comment

Yea man sadly it is, and i will thanks! Props to a local

Comment

hopefully this was done trough PayPal..

Comment

Nope EMT. Almost every person i've dealt with on this forum uses EMT. Havent had an issue until this scum. Wont be using it anymore though i can tell you that.

Comment

i could of told you this kid was a tool from his posts on here.
            1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

He bought a few things from me with no issues
              I have his cell number if you need it?
              Also have his work address

Comment

Never use emt

Comment

Originally posted by cooke24 View Post
                  Never use emt
                  NOT everyone is a bad person, he just got unlucky
                  I have used emt many times on this and other forums without issues
                  get more info on the seller before doing such things

Comment

I've never had a problem with emt, I don't really like to collect with PayPal, emt is in your hand right away

Comment

I have always used EMT, save for one guy who insisted on PayPal. I trust anyone on here with good feedback and a history on here I feel comfortable with. And no, I never would have sent that guy a dime, his posts say volumes. There is a first time for everything though, I'm sure someday I'll get stung.

Jon.
                      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Ya I refused to deal with boostedsi after we had a deal set to buy his car that swore was a gtr after a little closer inspection it was a gtst and he still tried to convince me otherwise. Big red flag for that guy.
                        91 gtr , 93 rx7 type r and a multicolor 240 スカイライン

Comment

It's sh*tty that people do these things to each other, especially in a country that is plentiful with legitimate opportunity, even in the current economic climate. 'Got arrested and jumping the first flight to mexico..." wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
                            I have always used EMT, save for one guy who insisted on PayPal. I trust anyone on here with good feedback and a history on here I feel comfortable with. And no, I never would have sent that guy a dime, his posts say volumes. There is a first time for everything though, I'm sure someday I'll get stung.

Jon.
                            +1 lots of great guys on here. Great people to do business with, used EMT lots.
                            Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
                            hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Emt is fine. When you buy high end parts worth more than $300 (say $5000), PayPal takes a big chunk! Then again, I've sold many parts where the buyer didn't mind paying 4% more for PayPal. And other times they trusted me. Try sending your engine, tranny outside the country if you think buying a $300 part is scary with any payment method lmao.

There are just crooks out there and that's that. Research more careful who you buy from. Emt is ok in the right circumstances.
                              Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                              Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                              Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                              Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                              Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                              White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X