Carbonetic (ATS/Cross) Twin Disc Carbon Clutch **NEW**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbonetic (ATS/Cross) Twin Disc Carbon Clutch **NEW**

This is a brand new in the box R32,R33,R34 (RB26DETT) Carbonetic (ATS&Cross) twin disc carbon clutch (ACN23210-14). It includes all new OEM Nissan components needed for installation, and all associated documentation. This clutch really needs no introduction, as it is certainly regarded as one of the best clutches available. Based on the Carbonetic website it will also work with the RB20 and the RB25, which would include anyone doing a rear wheel drive setup as well. As stated it is new in the original box and never fitted. Willing to ship at buyers expense, please contact me with any questions. Thank you

$1900 USD OBO

Compatibility list
    CARBON CLUTCH - CARBONETIC - ACROSS Official Website

Last edited by doyle4281; 06-16-2013, 06:25 PM.

Oh my. One of the baddest twins ever! I agree to this. I've used both the OS giken and nismo super copper mix twins and this one was lighter on the leg and good for another 200hp.

Good price too. Highly recommended. If someone can't afford this but wants one, buy my freshly rebuilt one for $1500 and I'll buy this one.
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Comment

And its SFI certified, not like the JDM flywheels.

Jon.
      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Thanks guys, this clutch is so light, yet can take almost anything you throw at it. Best high power street/race clutch available.

Comment

Compatibility information sent from Carbonetic

"Thank you, found the record.

PN ACN23210-14 - Nissan R34, BNR32(Koki, Late Model), BCNR33 - Twin 1350Kg

Matching list shows:

BNR32 YR 89.8-93.1(Zenki) RB26DETT 5MT Genuine MT

BNR32 YR 93.2-95.1(Koki) / BCNR33 YR 95.1-99.1 RB26DETT 5MT Genuine MT

R32 YR89.5-93.7 / R33 YR93.7-99.1 / R34 YR98.5-01.06 RB20DET / RB25DET 5MT

NOT for Hollinger, OS, HKS or Trust MT."

Comment

I'm drooling at the price alone. Glws

Sent from my SC-03D

Comment

Taking offers on the clutch, surprised no one has jumped on this yet.

Comment

a lot of inquiries, but to takers yet. Great opportunity to get the best clutch available for a heavy discount. Open to offers

Comment

Price dropped to $1900

Comment

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD . Thank you GTRCanada

Comment

No thank you Doyle4281 ! that is one badass clutch !

Comment

Working...
                      X