RB26 RIPS Intake plenum and RIPS custom fuel rail **NEW**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB26 RIPS Intake plenum and RIPS custom fuel rail **NEW**

This is a brand new RB26 intake plenum produced by the infamous RIPS. These are iconic pieces of work, and power some of the highest RB engines ever built. It is polished, and includes a custom anodized purple throttle body, which makes it one of a kind. These are quite rare to see, and are very costly to get, for good reason. The purple anodizing was intended, and succeeded in being a match to the HKS purple. Please contact me with any questions, thank you.

$1700 USD for the complete package

$1500 USD

Plenum includes purple 100mm throttle body....

This is a one kind custom RB26 fuel rail produced by RIPS. It is numbered 001, making it the first one available, and is anodized purple to match the throttle body. Rob designed and machined this piece from start to finish, and it was truly an honor be involved in the process. A unique feature of this rail, is the center return fitting is on the underside of the rail, as opposed to sticking out of the top. This allows you to tuck away your return line for a nice clean look. This truly is one of a kind, and heart breaking to part with.

$325

Last edited by doyle4281; 06-03-2013, 09:30 PM.

very nice stuff here GLWS
    Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

Originally posted by h4X6 View Post
      very nice stuff here GLWS
      Thank you, it kills me to let this stuff go.

Comment

RIPS stuff is killer. Should have no problem selling this! GLWS
        Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
        hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Just a heads up when I was in the market for a single tb manifold rob quoted me 1500 usd shipped to my door for a manifold with a 90mm billet tb with runners polished or painted any color I choose.
          1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

wow thats beauty right here..glws let me go rubbed an bank

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
              Just a heads up when I was in the market for a single tb manifold rob quoted me 1500 usd shipped to my door for a manifold with a 90mm billet tb with runners polished or painted any color I choose.
              I bought one from Rob 5 months back and i got a killer price because i picked up a few other things, paid 2029.95nz= $1700 CND also had to pay coustoms.
              there is no way Rob would sell you a plen for $1,500 shipped..
              $1500 is a steal.. and i would budge if i was selling.

Comment

>> Hi,
                >>
                >> I'm very sorry for not getting back to you, I have found your previous
                >> e-mail and I remember reading it, I must have got sidetracked and
                >> forgoten to get back to you, then I have been overseas for 10 days and
                >> got back on Monday,
                >>
                >> I can do one of my plenims with 90mm TB, polished body and painted
                >> trumpets and base (any color you like) for nzd1895 incl shipping via EMS
                >> courier.
                >>
                >> With regards to a custom unit, thats no problem I'd just need to know
                >> what custom features you would like and we can go from there,
                >>
                >> Regards Rob
                >>
                >> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Royal"
                >>
                >> To: <rips@inspire.net.nz>
                >> Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:49 PM
                >> Subject: Enquiry from web site

[Reply] [Reply All] [Forward]
                Actions
                To:
                [Offline] rips@inspire.net.nz
                Sent Items
                Tuesday, June 19, 2012 3:49 AM
                Hello, I emailed you guys a few weeks ago regarding purchasing a single tb intake manifold for my rb26 and never received a response. I am looking for a intake manifold with a 90 mm tb to mate to my 600awhp bnr32 with my built rb26. I am looking for details regarding my options on a custom built unit and also more info and price on a off the shelf item shipped to north America. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
                Jon

todays conversion $1550.68 USD to my door

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                  >> Hi,
                  >>
                  >> I'm very sorry for not getting back to you, I have found your previous
                  >> e-mail and I remember reading it, I must have got sidetracked and
                  >> forgoten to get back to you, then I have been overseas for 10 days and
                  >> got back on Monday,
                  >>
                  >> I can do one of my plenims with 90mm TB, polished body and painted
                  >> trumpets and base (any color you like) for nzd1895 incl shipping via EMS
                  >> courier.
                  >>
                  >> With regards to a custom unit, thats no problem I'd just need to know
                  >> what custom features you would like and we can go from there,
                  >>
                  >> Regards Rob
                  >>
                  >> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Royal"
                  >>
                  >> To: <rips@inspire.net.nz>
                  >> Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:49 PM
                  >> Subject: Enquiry from web site

[Reply] [Reply All] [Forward]
                  Actions
                  To:
                  [Offline] rips@inspire.net.nz
                  Sent Items
                  Tuesday, June 19, 2012 3:49 AM
                  Hello, I emailed you guys a few weeks ago regarding purchasing a single tb intake manifold for my rb26 and never received a response. I am looking for a intake manifold with a 90 mm tb to mate to my 600awhp bnr32 with my built rb26. I am looking for details regarding my options on a custom built unit and also more info and price on a off the shelf item shipped to north America. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
                  Jon

todays conversion $1550.68 USD to my door
                  Damm dude F*** lol i would jump on that..
                  this is my convo lol

Hi Abe,

I have paypal rns@inspire.net.nz you need to add 4% to cover their fees
                  giving a total of nzd2029.95

I have plenims partly made and if you want powder coating I would need about
                  7-10 days from the time of payment until it would be ready to ship,

I ship with EMS couriers on a 5-7 day service,

Regards Rob

Comment

Im honestly still shocked he gave you a price like that, i spent a little over 2k on a fuel system form r.i.p.s to get him down in price on the plen...

Comment

well this was almost 1 year ago and your price was including a 4% pay pal fee so the price is nearly the same. I think the discrepancy was because when i inquired he said he had one on the shelf ready to go which might explain why he would offer a cheaper price on it.

Comment

i had to add 4% on that amount btw..
                        but anyways i know prices of r.i.p.s products have gone up since last year, my friend contacted Rob 2 months back and got a quote of $1,900 for the plen,

>Anyways good luck with the sale, someone is going to get one hell of part... and it will make your engine pay "bling"
                        Price is a steal in my opinion.

Comment

If only I had the money now id pick this up
                          gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

Willing to work out a package price for this setup. PM me

Comment

All the balance tube, idle control and such is scrapped when running this I assume?
                              “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Working...
                              X