FS: Turbos, Volk Wheels, Rare R33 GTR Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Turbos, Volk Wheels, Rare R33 GTR Parts

I accept paypal and email money transfer, or cash if you're local. Scroll down for pictures. Willing to ship at buyers expense. If you want to discuss pricing PM me, don't clutter up the thread

HKS N1 Dual Race Exhaust SOLD
    Ultra rare "competition" exhaust, dual 70mm pipes. Full exhaust from dump pipes back. R33 GTR fitment. Has been slightly scraped on the rear portion but can't be seen when installed on the car (see 3rd exhaust pic). Resonator has been gutted. Will include all bolts/nuts and gaskets needed to install other than the dump pipe gaskets, studs and nuts.

ARC Intake Box SOLD
    R33 GTR fitment. Does not include mounting bracket but one could easily be made. Bought off a GTRC member but I've gone single turbo and plan to build my own intake box instead of trying to modify an ARC one. Asking far less than what I paid for it

HKS Exhaust

ARC Intake Box

Volk/Rays Progressive ME 18x9.5 +22 SOLD
    All 4 wheels are in excellent condition. Forged and all have rays valve stems/caps as well as center caps. No curbage or scrapes. All have minor blemishes, likely from mounting tires as seen below. Boxed up and ready to ship if needed

Pair of Apexi AX53B60 turbos for Rb26 SOLD
    Turbos made by IHI for Apexi. I've done a bit of research and they are comparable to HKS 2530's but are supposed to be more reliable. Had a much higher retail price new (over $5k) which is why they're a lot more rare. 0 shaft play on either turbo. "Rear" turbo has exhaust housing drilled and tapped for EGT sensor (not included). Came off a GTR with under 55,000km, not sure how many of those km's are on the turbos though.

Pair of R33 GTR Stock Turbos SOLD
    Car had 110,000km when removed to upgrade. 0 in and out shaft play. One turbo has 0.005" lateral play the other has 0.006". Very minimal for both, didn't leak oil and worked perfectly when removed. No wastegate actuators included!
    No pictures ATM, they look like stock turbos

ARC Titianium Rad Cooling Panel SOLD
    Fits R33's. Bought off a GTRC member, cleaned up and installed for a car show but I've decided to get a carbon one instead. Asking what I paid for it

Apexi Turbos

Volk Wheels

Cusco Strut Bar

ARC Ti Cooling Panel
    Last edited by sb119; 02-05-2018, 09:01 PM.

Stock GTR turbos sold. Updated prices.

Comment

BUMP. Lower prices now.

Comment

Could you bring that front strut bar to the Skymeet? I'll probably buy it off of you. How structurally sturdy is it?
        Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are, it relies solely on what you think.

Comment

Yeah I'll bring it. It's pretty sturdy, if I had to rate it I would say about 3 mega-newtons of sturdidity

Comment

Bump. Apexi turbos $1500. Volk wheels $1600

Comment

BUMP. Special price just for you!

Comment

I need to sell the turbos to fund another project $1100 obo!

Similar to HKS 2530 but half the price!

More info on the turbos: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/for...x53b60-turbos/

Comment

I got $800 for the turbos if interested. That's the most I can spare. Made offer on nismo turbos as well but would rather have these.

Comment

Pm'ed

Comment

Pm sent

Sent from the Grid
                      2003 350z track
                      1990 Skline GTR
                      1995 240sx

Comment

Apexi turbos sold. Price lowered on Volks. Perfect wheels for your GTST/GTT, buy them!

Comment

Volk wheels conditionally sold. Cusco strut bar and ARC air box still available!

Comment

Sale fell through. wheels still for sale. $1600

Comment

do you have the 1000hp computer mod for sale still? also, will it fit my skyline gxi?

lmk.
                              Skyline hipster owl

Comment

Working...
                              X