RB20,RB25,RB26 Full-Race Turbo Manifold, Borg Warner S300SX FMW Turbo **NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB20,RB25,RB26 Full-Race Turbo Manifold, Borg Warner S300SX FMW Turbo **NEW

I bought both of these from a GTRC Member down in the US, decided to go with a different setup, so that's why I'm selling these. They are both BRAND NEW, and have not been installed on any vehicle yet. Located in Canada, so you don't have to worry about duty or any of that.

This a Twin-Scroll Full-Race turbo manifold compatible with the RB20, RB25, and the RB26. It has a T4 flange and twin 44mm wastegate flanges, and is applied with their 2000 degree Titanium coating. This is the mother of all turbo manifolds and is truly a work of art. Please PM me with any questions, my name is Nolan. Thanks!

$1900 CAD

Full-Race detailed information...

This is Full-Race Borg Warner S300sx FMW, T4 Twin-Scroll .91 A/R turbine, and "flat tip" turbine wheel. It is equipped with their 1600 degree coating on the turbine, as well as the 3" V-band turbine option, and a billet compressor wheel. This is one of Borg Warners newer releases, and it is equipped with similar components as their EFR series. Borg Warner turbos even in much more primitive version are known for their fast spooling characteristics, and very broad efficiency range. Again, this is brand new in the box, and equipped with every option from Full-Race.

$1100 CAD TURBO IS SOLD

Full-Race detailed information....

Last edited by NolanR; 05-27-2013, 12:24 AM.
    1992 BNR32

bump!!! Need these both gone asap!
    1992 BNR32

Comment

Would love this setup for my winter build but 3000 just aint feasable at this time

Does it come with the 2 wastegates in the one photo?

GLWS

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Hey, no the wastegates are not included. Yeah, you gotta pay for quality though! Thanks! Hopefully someone can put them to good use!
          1992 BNR32

Comment

damn thats boss manifold right there also come with boss prices still glw.. good luck with the sale im sure it want b long..

Comment

Thanks! Yeah they'll look even better when someone installs them!
              1992 BNR32

Comment

That is some top quality stuff there, GLWS!

Comment

Bump!!!!
                  1992 BNR32

Comment

Both have sold! Thanks gtr canada
                    1992 BNR32

Comment

That was a great deal!

Comment

Working...
                      X