90' R32 RB26dett engine clip $4000 OBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90' R32 RB26dett engine clip $4000 OBO

I have a engine clip from what I believe is a 1990 R32 for sale. The body/frame part of the clip is either not there or presumably useless to anyone wanting it, so this is basically for the engine (plus all associated parts) and front end steering (right hand drive) and suspension components. The result of an engine swap that never happened.

To the best of my knowledge the motor is the 2.6L GTR motor. It still has all parts attatched (rad, alternator, intercooler, turbos, ecu, etc.) being a complete front end, which is how I'm looking to sell it. The transmission is the 5 speed manual with the 4.1:1 ratio.

All the info I got is from searching the codes on the identification plate.

The rest of the front end parts: axles, suspension, and steering components are also still on the car.

Feel free to pm me with any questions.

I am asking $4000 for everything as is, but feel free to make a reasonable offer, I'd just like to see it gone.

pm for pictures of anything in particular you'd like to see

whats the vin on fire wall?
    ill check on FAST
    - Adam

:
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

Chassis No. BNR32 - 008198
      Model KBNR32RXFSLMZG

Comment

vlomazzo@gmail.com

Can you send me pics please

Comment

bump bump

Comment

did you send pics?

Comment

Would you part the Rad support? I need one. If not whoever buys this, let me know if you would part just the rad support. Mine is bent.

Comment

I sent some pics rob_96

And LittleDevilCRX, Im trying to sell it as a complete lot, not really interested in doing it one part at a time sorry

Comment

Originally posted by sawalker View Post
                  I sent some pics rob_96

And LittleDevilCRX, Im trying to sell it as a complete lot, not really interested in doing it one part at a time sorry
                  I'm also very interested in pictures, i need an engine swap right now. How many km on the car/engine if you know?

Comment

Hey rvander1992, not sure how many km's I dont have the history of the front end.

pm me an email I can send pics to. thx

Comment

I never got anything can you resend them

vlomazzo@gmail.com

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
                        X