Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brembo BIG brake kit $900 steal of a deal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brembo BIG brake kit $900 steal of a deal!

This is a front & rear brembo brake kit. i don't know exactly what the specs are but they came off a 1992 r32 that i took on trade and parted out. The front brakes are huge, and the rear ones look like r33 gtr brembo brakes. i have lots of pics on my phone of the brakes 2047619777 . This is a great kit in great condition that would probably be valued around $3000 new. Kit will include calliper, rotor, pads, brake lines(stainless).
    r32 for the win

does anybody know the specs on these? Diameters fronts and rears? Are the fronts from R34? Are they 6 pots? and what about the rears?
    My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Yes interested, need specs

Comment

Front calipers are Brembo F40 or F50 (GT1), rears are stock r33 gtr. Awesome price GLWS!

Comment

Oh, I thought it was the gt kit which is worth a lot more. Not a bad price still. These kits sell for about $1500 usually with front and rear calipers not just rear r33 calipers. Still not bad
          1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

hows big are the front and rear rotors? will the rears fit in a 16 rim, what size rim do the fronts need?

Comment

Working...
            X