Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: RB25det S2 Splitfire Coil Pack Set

Sold!
    Last edited by DriftSquad; 04-27-2015, 10:33 AM.
    RB32det R32 Skyline
    DriftSquad.ca | Haltech | PM Motorsports Inc. | Urban X Wheel and Tire | Motovicity Distribution

Bump, new price
    RB32det R32 Skyline
    DriftSquad.ca | Haltech | PM Motorsports Inc. | Urban X Wheel and Tire | Motovicity Distribution

Comment

Still for sale
      RB32det R32 Skyline

Comment

Great great great price!! Someone jump on these. Cost 560 new..

sent from a galaxy far, far away

Comment

bump.....
          RB32det R32 Skyline

Comment

Bump!
            RB32det R32 Skyline

Comment

Hey, I'm interested in those coil packs. Any way you can verify that they are essentially brand new? And if they were run for only 5 hours, when were they purchased?

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibson View Post
                Hey, I'm interested in those coil packs. Any way you can verify that they are essentially brand new? And if they were run for only 5 hours, when were they purchased?

Cheers!
                Purchased last year, put them in at the end of the year and drove it one day at a drift event and approx. 2 hours of street driving.
                No real way to confirm the run time other than taking my word for it.

If you PM me your phone number I can send you photos of them. Only reason I'm not running them is I got a new harness with LS coils over winter.
                RB32det R32 Skyline

Comment

I've PMed you. Interested in picking them up, hopefully later this week some time.

Cheers!

Comment

Sold!
                    RB32det R32 Skyline

Comment

Working...
                    X