Nismo 1.5 way diff for r32 skyline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nismo 1.5 way diff for r32 skyline

Nismo 1.5 way diff and axles for r32 skyline. 4:10 gears. Bolt it in and go for an HCR32. Works great. Always loved this diff. $550 obo. I prefer local pickup due to weight. We can figure something out.

Here is the link to my Kijiji Ad

Please Message me through Kijiji. I'm not on here that often these days.

Thanks, Brian

Hey Brian, looking in the nismo cataloge ad cannot seem to find a 1.5 way w 4.11 final gear ratio. Are you able to tell me which one you have to see if I can use it?

Thanks
    @teabagjuice - instagram

R34 saloon - RB26 Twin 20g build

Comment

Well actually it isn't. The guy i bought it from built the diff. Diff is out of an S13. Same houseing as an HCR32. What he did was put in skyline half shafts so skyline axles bolt up to it and threw the 1.5way in that. So what you end up with is a diff for a skyline with a slightly different ratio. I loved it so much more than the stock one in my car. First gear was way more usuable and got better milage on the highway.

Comment

I cant use that housing, which is why I want to know the code... if you cant get it off the guy dont worry about it.
        @teabagjuice - instagram

R34 saloon - RB26 Twin 20g build

Comment

Man if that was a bolt in for a BNR32 I'd be all over it.

Comment

Bah, Ya me too. Its the last part I have left from my skyline i'm tired of tripping over haha.

Comment

would it bolt up to a r33 gtst?
              I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
              (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
              ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

Not sure. Think the 33 is different. Could be wrong

Comment

Im coming down to the coast on July 25 th I can bring it with me and drop it off if someone wants to work out a deal

Comment

Sold Please delete

Comment

Working...
                    X