R324 Kit on Ebay from US - $1300 Shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R324 Kit on Ebay from US - $1300 Shipped

Check it out, as I sure as sh!t will be tomorrow.....

Have fun.

ps. If I buy the kit, would anyone want to buy the 'rear conversion' parts and skirts (rear bumper, fender, skirts) ?, as I am only interested in the front fenders, bumper and hood.....

Allan

LMAO......I just noticed this:
    Well I have been obsessed with these cars for a good 3-4 years now but one drew my attention the most the r32 gtr. Coming from a family who owns all domestic vehicles and my father and uncles all grew up with muscle cars. No matter what I did or said to them about the potential and incredible power of these cars no one really

....and THIS is why I check Ebay (this one's for YOU Bruizer ). Same Company......Same everything, nearly HALF the price because it's on Ebay...lol

Comment

OMG....OMG....OMG.....
      (sorry, I am really f*cking excited....)

They sell EVERY PIECE Seperately:
      eBay Motors makes it easy to find parts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles & more. We even offer a massive selection of new & pre-owned classics, hot rods, exotics, vans, ATVs, RVs, boats and more at eBay Motors. Shop for your next vehicle, or start selling in a marketplace with 171 million buyers.

I am going to order FRONT FENDERS, HOOD, FRONT BUMPER .......and call it a day.

Comment

I also just noticed that this kit utilizes your existing:
        - Stock R32 Tail Lights
        - Stock R32 Trunk Lid

All you need are R34 Headlights (and maybe R32 Wing if you want) ! .......it just couldn't be easier !

...and sorry to the soft folk around here......ME, calming down is just NOT an option right now. Sorry if I offend your tender and controlled dimeaner.....but this is better than Christmas, your second sexual encounter (because the first always sucks - no pun intended) and getting it on with an Ex Girlfriend (as she cheats on her new man) put together !

I just can't think of any other way to explain it.

Comment

Let me know how the fitment is. I don't trust it =\.

Comment

Originally posted by kelaog View Post
            Let me know how the fitment is. I don't trust it =\.
            LOL....

Sure looks like that motor I just bought from you is gonna sit in storage for a while now, before I build it.....

Comment

Looks interesting, a lot better solution instead of expensive bodywork to fix dings, dents and scratches.

Comment

I think that front bumper is just god damn ugly!!! Does anyone know if a stock BNR34 front bumper would fit with this kit??
                90 GT-R / 95 Delica

Comment

Originally posted by ndawg View Post
                  I think that front bumper is just god damn ugly!!! Does anyone know if a stock BNR34 front bumper would fit with this kit??

I am sure it would, considering the use of the r34 headlights....but the mounting might be a bitch looking at an R32 for R34 mount points. This kit is already meant to mount to r32 factory locations...

Comment

Yeah, Im with you. I saw this kit when it first came on ebay. If your getting it, let me know how the front end fits!
                    “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Is the USA the next China lol?
                      It looks like they copied the Bee R kit and even uses Bee Rs pictures?
                      Maybe I'm wrong, but just doesn't seem right.

Good price though.
                      RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                      http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                      1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

My thoughs exactly Daryl, sadly, not everyone can afford to have everything genuine. Scary. I'm sure it's as safe as buying an hks stroker kit from Nengun or ebay Then again, the best argument I heard was: "It holds the name and looks exactly the same so it's gotta be genuine or as good quality, maybe it's cheaper so smart people that find then get the deals" lol
                        No build thread.
                        1991 nissan
                        El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

dont tell mwracing his secret has been revealed.hahahahha

Comment

the front bumper doesnt fit a stock or aftermarket BNR34 bumper. notice the Zigzag notch between headlight and front wheels.
                            Fast isn't Fast enough

Comment

Working...
                            X