Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB26DETT Suction Kit on Ebay - $310 CDN inc.ship

I bought one of these last week.

It showed up in 6 days drop shipped directly from the factory somewhere in Asia.

No Customs, No Duty, No Brokerage etc as it was sent UPS Expidited.

Basically, $310 Canadian Dollars right to my door ($260 + $50 shipping, total was $310 AUD, then exchange etc - so even money)

Reputeable Seller - high rating.....and good guy to deal with.

This is a SEXY Kit. I am throwing out the filters, as I ordered Apexi's and other than that, this kit is SOLID and WELL BUILT.....and the Silicone Pipe Collars are all stamped 1 side only, so you can turn them over, or give them a 180deg spin, if you wanna hide the 'namebrand' as I am doing....lol

The pictures are deceiving, as the pipes are much LARGER than the pic shows. Comes with nice clamps, MAF adapters and all collars, mounting gear and intake pipe(s) balance tube connectors.
    THIS is probably one of my BEST FINDS to date..........enjoy.

EBAY...FTW !

Intresting. Can you post a pic of what you recived? When are you going to install it?
    Looks like a nice find
    91 GTR Gunmetal
    My attorneys have advised me not to make any statements at this time

Comment

Originally posted by joker2168 View Post
      Intresting. Can you post a pic of what you recived? When are you going to install it?
      Looks like a nice find
      Click the Ebay link.....that's EXACTLY what I got right there. I don't see any need to take another pic of the same thing shown there.

Comment

how's the fitment?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregzilla View Post
          how's the fitment?

X2 ........ how does it fit?
          Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

I'll get it started today and hopefully get some pics......

Comment

i wouldnt mind a review on this autobahn88 stuff

Comment

Originally posted by JD74 View Post
                Click the Ebay link.....that's EXACTLY what I got right there. I don't see any need to take another pic of the same thing shown there.
                Take it easy. I should have said can you take a picture of the install and fit.
                91 GTR Gunmetal

Comment

Take it easy. I should have said can you take a picture of the install and fit.
                  Just be a man about it and spend the $300 and call it a day.

I mean, how bad can it be ? ....for the price anyways........

I accepted the fact that I may need to 'bend it' a bit in order to save $700 over buying the Greddy kit....and I may not even need to do that.

This is one of those things that WILL WORK regardless and is not like buying an Oil Pump, Fuel Pump or 'Ebay' Rods as many will say........right ?

Comment

I have bought the Greddy Suction Kit.
                    The fit is "less than awesome". This kit is probably the same quality. You're just not paying for the name.

'08 HD FXSTB: Denim Black, V&H Big Rads, V&H Fuel Pak, K&N, HD Inverted Front End, C&C Seat

'78 HD 93" Shovelhead rigid, 4spd, 3" open primary, 250 rear tire, 40 rake. (in progress)

'90 GTR 2 tone 350z blue/black, Volk TE37s, Greddy intercooler and suction kit, Blitz BOV, Splitfire coils, Greddy gauges, HKS oil filter relo / oil cooler, Rear LSD, HKS hypermax II suspension, soon to have new turbos.

Comment

Originally posted by donk_316 View Post
                      I have bought the Greddy Suction Kit.
                      The fit is "less than awesome". This kit is probably the same quality. You're just not paying for the name.
                      Amen to that.....

I am going out to start fitting the top pipe(s) right now, as I have to wait to get my intake pipes mounted untill after I get 6-8" extensions welded onto them, as I will have no MAFs in place and need to extend them somehow to clear the top pipes and bring them closer out towards the fender.......

Comment

Originally posted by JD74
                        Just be a man about it and spend the $300 and call it a day.

I mean, how bad can it be ? ....for the price anyways........

I accepted the fact that I may need to 'bend it' a bit in order to save $700 over buying the Greddy kit....and I may not even need to do that.

This is one of those things that WILL WORK regardless and is not like buying an Oil Pump, Fuel Pump or 'Ebay' Rods as many will say........right ?
                        Again relax. Just asking the question. Why are you posting about stuff and then being a idiot about it. What does being a man have to do with fit of a suction kit and posting pic's. You are psoting to be helpfull I would think.
                        91 GTR Gunmetal

Comment

Again relax. Just asking the question. Why are you posting about stuff and then being a idiot about it....
                          Are you kidding ? being an idiot ? the only idiotic thing I have found myself doing is reading the mindless comments left by you while trying to restrain myself, all the while reminding myself that if you were sitting in front of me, you wouldn't tell me to 'CALM DOWN' or 'RELAX'.....so STFU and either buy or don't.

Don't think that I owe you anything. I posted the link, I said I bought it....and it looked good. Done and Done.

I am not going to hold your hand through the purchase, nor will I do anything to help make YOU feel any better about it. I spent the $300 and rolled the dice. Want any more info beyond that, contact Autbahn88 directly, don't bother posting anytihng directed at me or related to me AGAIN......got it ?

Comment

come on ladies..

No more comments, until we see your install pics...

Comment

Update on the fitment?I want to pick up a kit.8)
                              Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

Working...
                              X