White Gauge Face overlays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Gauge Face overlays

Now, I have seen some pretty sh1tty looking overlays and I actually ordered a set that didn't look quite right, so I threw them out because of the LARGE SLITS that intersected the 'gauge needles' for ease of fittment......so I know what crapy set looks like.

These on the other hand....

...are not too bad looking. Good looking fit and other than being only 180km/h....I think they look good.

Here are the crappy ones that I first ordered to see first hand:

Notice the NEEDLE SLITS ? .....they look even worse in person....lol

I wanted White Faces so that I could use all of my new Autometer Phantom gauges that I bought for another car, before it blew up......but this was back in April, when I first got my car and didn't realize that I wanted JDM Gauges instead.....Oh well, live and learn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so that there is NO confusion....the TOP ones are the ones I am suggesting. The bottom pic is of ones that I ordered and found to be ene worse than the pics...so NOT recommended.

Here's a link to the 'good ones'.....

$65 + FREE shipping from Japan.....and they look half decent for those that want WHITE and don't care about having a 320KM/H Speedo.

Allan.

PS. As a reference, to see which ones NOT to even consider, I will provide a link ( to the crappy ones) to show they are infact different from the ones that I like:

I have these in a box somewhere and that's where they will stay.....lol
    Allan.

are these the same thing?

they seem to just go over the stock faces... it's hard to tell from the one photo, but is it possible that they are just a decal of sorts?

my only wish was that they could make them with black lettering. the blue isn't my taste
    Tџяϊsмø

Comment

Originally posted by Turismo View Post
      are these the same thing?

they seem to just go over the stock faces... it's hard to tell from the one photo, but is it possible that they are just a decal of sorts?

my only wish was that they could make them with black lettering. the blue isn't my taste
      Yup, they are the same thing. I too wish they were black, because the blue is nearly a deal breaker with this one......

Comment

HHmmm....I wonder.....

Perhaps these can be duplicated by someone that uses one of those 'big-ass' sticker printing units ? (the vinyl plotter that cuts ?) to re-make these in vinyl stick-ons .....and a little nicer looking ?

Comment

Originally posted by JD74 View Post
          HHmmm....I wonder.....

Perhaps these can be duplicated by someone that uses one of those 'big-ass' sticker printing units ? (the vinyl plotter that cuts ?) to re-make these in vinyl stick-ons .....and a little nicer looking ?
          or make them for 320km/260km speedos

Comment

Originally posted by bignate View Post
            or make them for 320km/260km speedos
            Exactly...

Is there anyone on the forum that makes stickers ? and has the hardware ?

Comment

I could do it, but the time versus profit is not there.

Comment

i still have a hard time believing that Nissan even had a 180kmh limit? lol
                these cars are capable of what? +260kmh?
                .......GTRCANADA.COM
                Canada's premier Skyline enthusiast club

Comment

the 180km limit if i recall was a japan law. So the speedlimit was electronically controlled. you can bypass it.
                  Tџяϊsмø

Comment

all japanese cars are limited to a 180...but like anything that can be changed or bypassed. The reason for the limit is because no police car is aloud or capable of going over 180 in a pursuit, all the cop cars are governed at a 180.
                    1989 GTR R34 Nur/T67(SOLD )
                    DD 97 auto hatch
                    waiting on the R34

Comment

ive never attempted to install a SLD, how hard is it to install??
                      im scared to "eff" up a ECU
                      .......GTRCANADA.COM
                      Canada's premier Skyline enthusiast club

Comment

Working...
                      X