RB26 OEM Turbo STEEL WHEEL Replacement Cores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB26 OEM Turbo STEEL WHEEL Replacement Cores

Here's an alternative to spending huge bank on a set of turbos for your RB26, for those who are happy with their stock GT25 Turbos, but would like to squeeze 1.2 to 1.4 BAR out of them safely to break the 400 WHP mark on a budget.

Steel Wheel Turbo Replacement Cores, 360deg Thrust Bearing, for RB26 OEM GT25 Twin Turbo Housings.

Each core includes:
    --------------------
    BRAND NEW Bearing Housing
    BRAND NEW Steel Turbine / Shaft (Steel)
    BRAND NEW Compressor Wheel (STD or N1)
    BRAND NEW Bearings
    BRAND NEW Circlips, seals and spacers etc.
    Full Dynamic and Air Balance

In Australia:

He is asking $1,000 AUD FOR A PAIR (2 Core Sets), which works out to about $800 CAD + Shipping (maybe $100-ish ?) - Great Deal.

(based on http://www.xe.com/ucc/ where $1,000 AUD = $791.97 CAD on Saturday October 25, 2008 )....

...PLUS SHIPPING of course....

Anyways, just thought I would pass this on.

He has both OEM w/Steel Wheels as well as N1/-7 sized Cores (N1/-7 Cores require machining of OEM Housings to fit) and are brand new.

I am not aware of anything available locally that can match this deal.

1.3 BAR on Stock Turbos (once steel wheel'd) will definately get you over 400 WHP (probably closer to 450 WHP) even on a stock motor (depending on Dyno that is and definately budget minded.

The only reason I am posting this is due to our CAD $$ still having a bit of power over the AUD $$ and with the US exchange rate currently, GT2860-7's will cost most people OVER $2,000 CAD at the end of the day with shipping/exchange etc factored in.

Have fun.
    Allan

Nice Post! I've been thinking of going in this direction for some time.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X