NISSAN GTR RB26 BNR34 N1 NUR SPEC ENGINE LONG BLOCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cortexx View Post
    its ok , he wanted $14k for it , when the us dollar no longer remains the global reserve currency , $10 us will be worth about $1 canadian then it'll be selling for around $1400 can with the new exchange rate . I'd say thats a good deal :d
    ownd!
    1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

New NISSAN GTR RB26 BNR34 N1 NUR SPEC ENGINE LONG BLOCK For sale to the highest offer

I am not selling it for 14K as someone ASSUMED. Yes you can build one, but it still will not be a RARE engine!

Please make an offer, but please be realistic.

Alex_prican@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Comment

I didnt assume it , you have it listed for a price of $13,800 on the link .

The guys here are right , it's a total waste of cash , maybe worth close to it when the RB26 first came out and there were limited aftermarket tuning parts for it but it is now worth alot less due to the widespread knowledge and options available to build a much more robust and powerful motor.

You have to accept that it will not get you anywhere near what you want for it, but be clear as per buy/sell terms and conditions and give a clear price on the original post for what you want . I would pay $1800 for an N1 block (the going price at a nissan dealership BTW , but the rest of what comes with the block in the N1 complete long block is a complete waste of cash.. I would pay no more than $5000 for this !

Comment

Let's try to be civil here guys. If you don't want to buy the engine, move along.

If you think the vendor thinks too highly of his engine, ask yourself what's to be gained by talking about it - and move on.

Dan
          sigpic
          The Beaumont Connection

Comment

it's nice to see a moderator jumping in, I haven't seen this in a while! Gtr-dad your my new favorite moderator, keep it up and bring us back the old gtrc, please!
            Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

My appologies - GTR dad is right !

Comment

I might need an engine now that I fragged my built one. I think I saw these for around $7000 cad. Willing to ship?
                Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                lol

Comment

Again, I am not selling this for 13k, what it was purchased for from Billet. As I said twice, I was taking best offers. I will not sell it for anything less than 8k.

I am willing to ship at buyers exact cost. Any serious buyers should email me at Alex_prican@yahoo.com.

If you want to build one, please go right ahead and build it, Billet Design can built a monster for 8k. I am seeling a Factory New Nur Spec Long Block.

Alex

Comment

The new engine is still for sale. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X