No announcement yet.

1700 km r32 gtr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id still buy it tho if i had alot of money, loooks meant!
    TOP SECRET- 85%
    91 accord exr - DD
    R32 GTR - summer car SOLD
    R33 GTST (sold)
    91 civic hb (swap motor) - sold

Comment

Oh ****, i remember that car. It was sitting in the Nissan HQ garage for like 15 years as part of collection with 2 others but than they sold it to J-spec imports for $44,000 which tried to sell it for $60,000, 4 years ago. I think its too beautiful to add mileage to and wish they had added it to the Nissan museum to preserve the legacy.

Off topic but still orgasmic (: Nagano, Japan
      Double track drift, yo.
      http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

what kind of seats are those? or are they seat covers? and did anyone notice the armrest? thats a first for me I would really like one of those

Comment

^ I think they r just seat covers. Which can be rediculous expensive. I would also like to know whats up with that arm rest.

And as for the Heritage garage, I would "Jizz, In my pants" if i could walk thru that door. Also, I believe there is a 89 GTR Gun-metal in there unused and unabused. I hope Nissan always keeps one in there.

Comment

When I bought mine it had 100,000 on it. With a broken speedo cable. Who knows the actual mileage. Seems like a lot of cars come over with the magic 100,000 number, but how many can actually be verified?

Comment

Great video Xeno-Vibe. Cool to see a GT-R (R32) with the stock 16s.

Comment

looks like mine , well minus the spats...i want the spats!!!

mint!

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl @ RightDrive View Post
                  Looks great, but looks like it's been in an accident.
                  It's from King Buyer, a lot of their cars are accident cars.
                  But then again after 20 years a lot of them are anyways.
                  Low mileage GT-Rs are expensive in Japan, as they are very rare, but I'd say that one is a little overpriced.
                  www.king-buyer.co.jp/car_list/stock.php?id=2983
                  what type of accident was it in?
                  Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Can't tell but the engine compartment is white, every white car I have seen has a black engine compartment like mine, save for a genuine N1 I in an article that's in an HPI that I have.

Jon.
                    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Working...
                    X