Clear All

• WTB: rb30

looking for an rb30et capable of being rebuilt. as i have my goals set

thanks
    justin
    1970 Ford Mustang Fastback -> Fully Restored with Built 351W Motor
    1993 Audi S4 -> 2.2L Turbo at 22psi with a few extra go goodies
    1992 Nissan Skyline GTR -> RB31.5/26 Being Built Now
    1994 Audi S4 -> Fully Restored and Tastefully Modded, 2.2L Turbo with Hybrid Turbo GT3071/K26 at 25psi

Have fun with all the mods. You can buy them from RIPS. They are pretty cheap and make more torque/power than RB26 for the same amount of money.
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Comment

Give felix_yuen a try. He is looking to get rid of his RB30 for $1000
      Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by C-unit View Post
        Give felix_yuen a try. He is looking to get rid of his RB30 for $1000
        Is that for the RB30 Block?

Comment

I have ordered from them before...nice guys.

Comment

Originally posted by flipridah17
            Is that for the RB30 Block?
            Short block with crank, piston n rods. I think it needs a rebuild.
            Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

I havbe 5 blocks in Lethbridge.

$1500 for short block, checked and good. No rebuild needed. Comes with pumps, crank, rods, pistons.

I also have another block. It needs oversized berrings. I have them but from memory the crank may need a grind but I havnt touched it in years and cant remember if that was the case. You can take this one and the ACL berrings for $600. Same short block as listed above.

Dont have time to get shipping quotes, sorry. But let me know if your interested.
              ALLEN PETERSEN
              Number (604) 961-2449
              4XTOYS/ Lower Mainland Skyline Service and aftermarket RB parts.
              RB30`s for sale!

Comment

JDM, are all the cranks on the RB30 factory? or did you/they fix the short drive collar issue like in the later R32 GTRs? Also, do you sell the adapters to make everything fit in a GTR? Oh ya, and the money question, what are the blocks, S1 or S2???
                Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
                  JDM, are all the cranks on the RB30 factory? or did you/they fix the short drive collar issue like in the later R32 GTRs? Also, do you sell the adapters to make everything fit in a GTR? Oh ya, and the money question, what are the blocks, S1 or S2???

1. Yes the cranks are all OEM. They are short collar.

You can buy a collar from many people. Lots on the ausi forums and you can source out a jun collar easy locally I am sure.

2. I personally do not sell the required AWD adaptor plate.

Again, this can be found on the ausi forums, rips racing also sells them. Sometimes they go for cheap in the f/s section on the ausi forums. Maybe talk to Felix as he has done that conversion and should know of a reliable way to purchase this item. I have never had to source one out as all my conversions were RWD.

3. S1 or S2? I dont know or remember. I can tell you that the oil drain for the turbo has a bung on it and you can thread in a OEM drain from rb20/25 DET's. The oil feed and the coolant return also have bungs on them and rb20/25 turbo lines with some tweeking and carefull can be bent into shape and bolt right on.

After my friend in Aus found low millage engines he then discards the heads, removes the oil pan and checks bearing clearance on main then cleans them before shipment. They are all good aside the one I mentioned that needed the oversized bearings. I guarentee them or your money back.
                  ALLEN PETERSEN
                  Number (604) 961-2449
                  4XTOYS/ Lower Mainland Skyline Service and aftermarket RB parts.
                  RB30`s for sale!

Comment

We sell the RB30 sump adaptor as well as the crank Collars...

Comment

Working...
                    X