WTB Stock RB20 Airbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Stock RB20 Airbox

As per the title, close to Calgary would be nice but I am willing to pay postage!

i know you didnt ask for an opinion, but why not just spend some cash and upgrade it to an aftermarket intake?
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

I have one. I'm in Lethbridge, shipping shouldn't be to bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
        i know you didnt ask for an opinion, but why not just spend some cash and upgrade it to an aftermarket intake?
        I have an aftermarket HKS mushroom filter, but it looks like someone got excited with the screwdriver and it is a little bent up now!
        Have had problems with misfire and I want to start from scratch!

Comment

Originally posted by mattheripper View Post
          I have one. I'm in Lethbridge, shipping shouldn't be to bad at all.
          Aha, I am in Claresholm and will be in Lethy first thing in the morning, have you got a usable filter with it and the bolts/screws that secure it down?

Comment

Originally posted by Jez
            Aha, I am in Claresholm and will be in Lethy first thing in the morning, have you got a usable filter with it and the bolts/screws that secure it down?
            I have the stock filter with it. As far as usable there's nothing wrong with it, but I wouldn't say its brand new. The car had about 80,000km on it, could have been replace somewhere along the way. To be honest, as for the bolts/screws, I was using the airbox to hold small bolts. So there probably just in there lol. How long are you in town for? Anyways you can get ahold of me at 403-394-6183.

Comment

Working...
            X