Looking for an oil filter relocation kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an oil filter relocation kit

just did an oil change and i couldnt get find any oil filters that would fit. Most of you guys have this relocation kit so i think it would be best to grab one aswell. Anyone know where would be a good place to look for one locally?
    1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Um what relocation kit do you have? Also as far as I know if you have a relocation kit that for a skyline the 93-98 240sx filter fits.
    Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Sorry, I read wrong. Napa, Canadian tire, your local automotive shops should have oil filters as same as the nissan 240.

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

haha sorry i can see how one can misread. i need either a relocation kit for my oil filter or smaller oil filters with the same sized holes than the ones offered at napa, canadian, tire lordco because those ones are too big and are restricted by other things. right now i have a japanese momo oil filter and its smaller than the ones i bought at napa and nissan.
        1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

i just used a s13 240sx filter and it worked great
          Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

I see what you mean Mark. Yea honestly I'm sure you would be really happey with a greddy relocation kit. Makes oil changes a breeze and looks badass.

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

yeeeup and i agree it does look badass haha i guess imma have to fork over some coin and grab one of these kits.. i was just thinking of the greddy oil filter relocation kit haha. any ideas of how much i should expect to spend for one new or used? or if anyone knows where to buy one? or if you can help a bro out get at me and throw me a pm. thanks!
              1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

Honestly im sure most of the Canadian suppliers on here should be able to get you a decent price. I think they go for $220-260 before shipping. Try pming JNS, Rise Auto im sure Adam and Darly could bring ya in one fast. I might be interested in selling my Greddy Relocation kit as I could use the funds to finish my winter project. Send me a pm if your interested Mark.

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

might be interested but i already emailed a few local sources
                  1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

Hi guys,

We sell GReddy Oil Filter Relocations. We bought 5 HCR32 & BNR32 last month and I believe they had 1 or 2 of each left in stock... If they don't have stock wait time would be 6 weeks.

Let me check and see tomorrow here is pricing in the mean time.

GReddy HCR32 Oil Filter Relocation
                    P/N:12024901
                    MSRP: $270.00

Your price: $213.30 USD

GReddy BNR32 Oil Filter Relocation
                    P/N:12024902
                    MSRP: $270.00

Your price: $213.30 USD

If enough people are interested and we can get 10 people I will give 30% off
                    ($189.00 USD) with cheaper shipping.

Regards,

Braden @ JNS
                    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
                    1969 Cooper S. Restored
                    1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

I have a used greddy/trust kit that I took off earlier this season due to a leak.

Not sure if the leak was because of the kit or not, might of been just loose fittings or what not. Will let it go for $80 plus shipping. Can take pictures of it if you want this weekend.
                      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

The AE86 filters are smaller but has the same threads as the Nissan (3/4X16?). The 240sx filter should fit unless there is a sandwich plate for oil cooler or sensors?

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman View Post
                          The AE86 filters are smaller but has the same threads as the Nissan (3/4X16?). The 240sx filter should fit unless there is a sandwich plate for oil cooler or sensors?
                          sorry yeah fergot to mention that i have a sandwich plate w/ oil cooler basically why the oil filters you guys point out dont fit. if i can find an easier means to accessing a smaller oil filter that would mount then i wont "need" a relocation kit anymore. you sure the ae86 oil filters would work?
                          1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

so you get the idea
                            1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

pm'ed you
                              Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Working...
                              X