Info to poss buy r34 type m seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info to poss buy r34 type m seats

Now before i get flamed, im aware this may be redic. but i was interested in knowing how much or even if they are available.... the leather seats from an r34 vspec 2 type m. any crashed ones... or has anyone ever seen them avail or f/s? thanks

Trevor.

they had leather seats ? rly?
    where did you get that info?
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

ya the m-spec was a more luxury model. leather int, softer susp etc....

Comment

if you really want some, ask the sponsors on here, but they'll definitly cost you much more than a brand new set of baller Bride or Recaro seats

you could just buy the leather cover that goes over BNR32 seats to make them look newer
        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Just checked on OEM costs. 385000 JPY each. And ive seen used sold. Over 100000 JPY each. Super rare.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
          For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

That's like 10g in seats...
            R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
            http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

I just picked up a set of r34 gtr seats. They had another set there. They won't ship so you would have to go pick them up. The ones I picked up were mint. The other set there is a little beat up. Like looks like there was a cigarette burn on it and crease marks from packing. Other than that the bolsters were is very good shape. (If I can remember) Maybe you could have them wrapped in leather? Don't quote me on this but doesn't superior auto out of japan make fabric/leather for them?

Thought I'd give u a heads up as to a cheaper option.
              Last edited by 4jo3; 12-24-2010, 01:52 PM.
              1970 Ford Mustang Fastback -> Fully Restored with Built 351W Motor
              1993 Audi S4 -> 2.2L Turbo at 22psi with a few extra go goodies
              1992 Nissan Skyline GTR -> RB31.5/26 Being Built Now
              1994 Audi S4 -> Fully Restored and Tastefully Modded, 2.2L Turbo with Hybrid Turbo GT3071/K26 at 25psi

Comment

Originally posted by support@feastauto View Post
                Just checked on OEM costs. 385000 JPY each. And ive seen used sold. Over 100000 JPY each. Super rare.
                thanks Adam, ya those would be quite the seats then lol. and 4jo3... i think that may be a better option.

Comment

just get superior wraps, its less trouble and way less money. I picked up front and back seats for under a grand shipped. Good stuff, and it looks flawless. Only headache is taking out the rear seats and wrapping which takes bout a good hour.

Comment

Working...
                  X