Larger Rb26DETT injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larger Rb26DETT injectors

Hey, im looking to buy some larger injectors. Ive seen afew sets for sale but they seemed to be priced the same as new ones. If anybody has a set of 550 or larger that they dont want send me a message.

Dave

Hi Dave,

We sell Injector Dynamics, they come in 750 & 1000cc. We have a deal going on right now for 6 injectors & Powerhouse fuel rail. Link is below, let me know if your interested

Injector Dynamics / Powerhouse Racing

Regards,

Braden @ JNS
    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
    1969 Cooper S. Restored
    1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

i have sard 800cc(light green color) for 500$+shiping !!! perfect shape and new injectors seals
      DrifterToyz Team

AV FABRICATION (514) 885-2884
      TK RACE HEADS (514) 920-0094

Runing me Broke RB power FTMFW !!!
      HELLAFLUSH offset is everything !!!

Comment

Originally posted by rbs14 View Post
        i have sard 800cc(light green color) for 500$+shiping !!! perfect shape and new injectors seals
        and I will include a HKS brand new fuel rail that works with his injector for 160$ if you want. no extra shipping. Pm.
        Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

thats the perfect deal !!!! gr8t idea Cobraa
          DrifterToyz Team

Comment

Interested in the injectors but I dont need a new fuel rail unless these injectors require it?...in which case combined is more than I want to spend.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrAA View Post
              and I will include a HKS brand new fuel rail that works with his injector for 160$ if you want. no extra shipping. Pm.
              $160 inc shipping to ontario do i hear ?

Comment

the Sard 800cc were on my stock rail !!!! if you need more info contact me in PM

Last edited by rbs14; 01-19-2011, 11:06 PM.
                DrifterToyz Team

Comment

Originally posted by cortexx View Post
                  $160 inc shipping to ontario do i hear ?
                  maybe you didn't hear the part where I say '' with his injector''. I just wanted to sweeten the deal but I have one for sale at 200$ shipping to ontario would be 10$ so 210$ shipped is still approx. 140-190$ cheaper than any retail price you will find
                  Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

have hks 550 cc injectors for rb26. asking $500
                    GTRC-OG

Comment

I've got a set of (if I remember correctly) HKS 680cc injectors w/seals I bought from a friend of mine. You can have them for $450+ shipping. PM if interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X