Rear spats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear spats?

hey guys looking for the rear pieces in this picture. The ones attached to the rear bumper, just behind the wheels. I have looked around but found nothing. will pay for shipping.

Bump nothin out ther?

Comment

Try PMing BIRD, he may still have a pair of Tec Nismo sytle spats for sale.
      Originally posted by Snow
      Sure a condom holds water but you don't see me drinking from one.

Comment

Will do, thanks.

Comment

I have some carbon fibre splats for sale local if your interested.

Comment

Comment

Hey man I have what your looking for but they are in rubber I that's ok. I could take a pic to show you that they are exactly the same
              Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

I have some genuine Greddy Gracer spats in gunmetal grey for sale..PM me if your interested

Comment

I have a set. Couldn't tell you what kind they are but they are the GTR style ones for a gtst.
                  Let me know if your interested

Comment

Hey guys thanks for all the responses

Prnsown04 - sorry that's too fancy I'm going for an all oem look but thank you

Trickey1991 - no those aren't the same as what I'm looking for sorry

Cschepp - a picture would be good ya the rest of the pieces I have for the kit are kinda rubbery too could be matching?

Tagurit - you got any pics?

And I have a lead on another set as well but it's always pending thanks again guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X