Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB R32 GTR FULL EXHAUST W FRONT PIPE SS OR TITANIUM & BBS LM's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTB R32 GTR FULL EXHAUST W FRONT PIPE SS OR TITANIUM & BBS LM's

    Hi I'm looking for full exhaust w front pipe for my R32 GTR SS or titanium.
    I am also looking for BBS LM or Volk Te37 18x10j E14-E20 5x114.3
    Pst me with what you got please

    Thanks

  • #2
    Got a a front pipe:


    Fujistubo with extened cat delete. Full SS 304 construstion. $550
    Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi
      thanks for the reply.
      Aren't they 550 brand new?
      Unless that's a titanium one but says SS 304

      I kinda want the whole system together if possible and I see that's a titanium exhaust for a R33.
      I wonder if R33 could be fitted on R32, then again I don't know anyone locally that can weld and play with titanium.
      Do you know how most companies front pipes use one model for R32/33/34 and Greddy has separate models?
      The guy from Greddy USA says one has sensor bung and one doesn't and doesn't know which model has what.
      Not much help from Greddy themselves.

      I'm new here so if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated.

      Thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        The new one is 56,000yen + shipping and it is the short version which is like. $728 + shipping from japan. They don't have the extended version anymore. Mine is super mint, no dents or anything. just minor scuff marks. The model I have has been discontinued long time ago. You can tell it is in better stainless steel compare to other makes.

        The exhaust is for R34. It would work better on a R33 but to make it work on the R32, you'll have to shorten it by 1".

        The shape and bend are the same among all RB26 downpipe. I believe the R34 one has the sensor bung for the MFD's EGT sensor.
        hope this help.
        Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey awesome I have some knowledge to help me now.
          So would the R34/33 front pipe work on the R32?
          I just don't want no check engine light etc to mess me up.
          So basically the R32 has no sensor And should work from a 33/34 front pipe? And a R32 front pipe wouldn't work on a R34?
          Sorry man just trying to visualize this all.

          Comment


          • #6
            yup..correct. R33/R34 one will work on R32 but not the other way around.
            Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

            Comment


            • #7
              C-unit you are FAST!!
              The ultimate front pipe I'm really after is a Reimax with exhaust.
              I had one on my previous R32 with LM's and I miss the sound and look so much it hurts.
              My cousin lives in Japan but still a pretty penny to get them down here.
              I will find one hopefully in Canada, i just missed one from JDMOttawa was a Mines w front pipe.
              Thanks soo much man.

              Comment


              • #8
                no problem dude. good luck with your search.
                Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

                Comment

                Working...
                X