My Latest Ride R32 GTR Need Input to Beef my Ride up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Latest Ride R32 GTR Need Input to Beef my Ride up

This is one of my babies and need your professional help on what mods she needs to beef up starting from exterior to engine mods.
    Looking for BBS LM's, new Exhaust setup, turbos(or maybe i'll rebuild with new steel wheels if i'm still short on cash) this summer.
    My goal is to get this thing DOT saftied (Winnipeg sucks!!) this spring and Beef her up a little.
    Looking for response and about 400-450whp
    All your feedback is greatly appreciated
    Please help I need your wisdom badly

Car is lightly modded

Siebon CF Hood w Aerocatch lock pins
    Trust intercooler
    Greddy oilcooler
    Apexi super suction intake
    HKS Hyper max coil overs
    Brembo brake upgrade
    Greddy front pipe, exhaust
    Apexi Power FC and Commander
    Nismo Steering wheel
    Nismo 260km tach
    18X10J Pro Drives Rims
    18X9.5J Nismo LMGT1 Rims
    and a few other small things

Last edited by Messiahlee; 01-19-2012, 02:22 AM.

Clean car man, love the truck lip. Probably should move this to build section or discussion. If ya the coin Id put the new tomei titaniunum exhaust on + some Work/volk/ssr wheels.

Maybe all new bushings to go with the suspension you have, or save for engine mods+standalone.
    Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Nice car man, hope to see you around some time this summer. Our cars look a like, except for the spoiler and rims. I'm jelly of you'r brakes
      NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

We sell Tomei titanium exhausts and Tomei turbo kits for your car, PM for pricing if interested!
        RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
        http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
        1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

NeptuneGTR:

Thx... Sick ride man. Is the blue GTR your previous car? Cuz I know two brothers where the younger one owns a black GTR with LM's and the older one owns a blue GRT with HKS 2530's
          Last edited by Messiahlee; 01-19-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Yup thats us. My brother's is the blue one. Have I talked with you before, I can't remeber lol.

NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

Sweet ride man.
              Thats my old baby that black 32, its Jin lol.
              I got your bros number somewhere we bumped into him down town in my old Fd.
              I miss that car.

Pm me your number we gotta talk catch up.
              I'll pm you mine as well.

Comment

NeptuneGTR where did you find your hood lip?? But thats a really nice GTR Messiahlee i love the no spoiler look. i thought about taking mine off a couple times but wasnt sure how it would look

Comment

It came with the car when I bought it Sharkus.

Oh I didn't know it was you haha, I though you where moving to BC, Yea for sure man, this summer we should meet up, I wana see you'r new R32

Looks like you can make 450 HP easy, all you need are some bigger injectors, new clutch, new turbos and a tune
                  NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

Working...
                  X