WTB: R32 GTR power steering lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: R32 GTR power steering lines

Hey guys, anyone have a set of power steering lines in good condition? I'm leaking from one of the lines, not sure which one, I just know it's not from the pump. Please contact me via email or phone, I don't get notifications on PM's or replies on the forum.

derek240 at gmail
    416-569-1336

Thanks guys!

if you can wait about a week. im doing a mr2 power steering swap and might not need the oem lines.
    - Adam

:
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

i also am having this issue, so what i ended up doing is buying a little fluid cooler and some nylon braided line, and now im going to delete the oem fluid cooler and line and install the new cooler closer to the resivoir, as it seems that its the lines just behind the driver side headlight that were leaking. (common i think?)

It may be worth your time and money to look into this aswell. in all i think it will cost about $130. It can be done cheaper with a less expensive cooler. (under $100) And this way you get better cooling for the ps fluid and a nice clean look!

Good luck!

Comment

if i had known there was a market for the lines i wouldnt have cut them all as i ripped them out last week. sorry
        1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

I have the PS Steering Return line but no high pressure line.

Comment

i just did a whole hicas delete so if what your looking for happens to be hicas related shoot me a pm

Comment

Working...
            X