WTB: R32 GTR lock cylinder set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: R32 GTR lock cylinder set

Right now I have 2 seperate keys for my gtr. I hate that I have to use two different keys and would rather bring this back to original form and have to use one all around the car. I am looking for the following....

-ignition cylinder with bracket
    -door cylinders
    -trunk cylinders

Just like in this link....

If you happen to be parting out your gtr please let me know if these are available as this is honestly driving me nuts! Looking to install these new cylinders ASAP!

a locksmith could just change the tumbler inside the lock to match your key even you could do it yourself take a bit of time all you need is 1-2 lock from a older nissan 90' and you take the tumbler out and try to match it to your key and will probably need some fine tunning (shaving the tumbler) i did that on my trunck lock since it was missing got a used one and took some tumbler out of a 95 altima lock and fitted them to match my current key
    1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R on BBS LM GOLD!
    (o-o)skyline(o-o)

Comment

Ya I was thinking of doing that but didn't really want to fart around too much. I will be taking the ignition out this week and taking that to a lock smith to have him redo my key for that as mine broke but the rest need to match as well

Comment

Working...
      X