Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB JDM diesel parts - Need source

Hey guys,

I know this isn't Skyline related. However, I need some help and hopefully some of you might have a connection that can source me some parts.

I have a Mitsubishi diesel (4D55 turbo) that I am looking for over sized pistons and rings for. Either .020 or .030. The only thing I am able to find is Chinese made Ebay stuff and there are many horror stories about those pistons being too tall and cracking (4D55s got put in everything from cars/trucks to forklifts so these pistons are sort of a universal fit, if you will).

Anyone?

Contact Daryl at right drive he is great.

Daryl Henwood
    Parts Manager
    RightDrive Inc.
    At RightDrive Inc we offer a spectrum of automotive services including bespoke vehicle importation, OEM and performance parts supply, vehicle maintenance and repair, vehicle rentals for film and television, appraisal services and more.

RightDrive launched in 2007 as a right-hand car dealership, and quickly expanded its operations to include parts and service divisions dedicated to serving right-hand drive vehicles. Whether you own a right-hand drive sports car, specialty car, diesel SUV, mini truck or postal vehicle, we are here to serve you, and keep your car in top running condition.

At RightDrive Inc we offer a spectrum of automotive services including bespoke vehicle importation, OEM and performance parts supply, vehicle maintenance and repair, vehicle rentals for film and television, appraisal services and more.

1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON, L4K 1W5

Comment

Working...
    X