Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB RB26dett Complete Engine + Extra

Hello Everyone

I am looking for a complete rb26dett with transmission, Engine Harness Uncut, ECU....ECT

Looking to swap one in my GTS-4

I am looking for the engine to be local ( Toronto Ontario ) or surrounding area

Also Looking for

Downpipe
    Nismo Coppermix Clutch ( Twin disk Push) or any other clutch that will hold 500tq +
    Oil Cooler with oil filer relocate
    Gt28rs-5s or Tomei Arms 7655 kit

Bumpzzz

Comment

Try get a hold of rgb @ gtrcanada, he had a chrome covered block, supposedly blueprinted that was pushing 450whp in a 240. When I talked to him it came with everything to assemble(was just a long block no intake or exhaust on it) including n1 water pump hks hard pipe and garret 2860s. You would still have to source a tranny I think he sold it with his shell. He's no longer active here but his number is posted somewhere.

Comment

thank you i will try

Comment

bump anyone got anything

Comment

Try local JDM shops like Eagle, JDM Direct, Tiger etc. Whatever you do, DO NOT BUY FROM TORONTO JDM!

I bought my RB26DETT for my GT-R from there for $3400 and it was suppose to come "complete". It was missing an alternator, starter and cut wires. When I called him and asked him about it (if I can get it from him / if he can give me $50 to source these parts) he got real rude and started saying how he wouldn't do anything about it and it was on me to check it out, yet it was a "complete" motor.

PM me and I'll help you find a stock one.

Comment

Thanks man sorry for your luck and was it a r33 or 32 engine ?

Comment

Working...
              X