sad but true...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sad but true...

this picture likely show how most of the trunks of the new GTR's will be filled with :hit newb:

TROL

****, man one of them costs like 6 grand... damb LV golf bags, and i mean what is the purpos of a leather golf bag??? its goin to get wet aventually?:hit newb:

Comment

I think it was the 350Z convertable that had a diagram in the trunk that shows how to get a golf bag into there. It even had arrows to show how to put it in.

Maybe I am wrong, But I was sure it was a Nissan though.

Comment

The new Gtr isnt going to fulfill its true destiny which is domination on the track:-? All the other Skylines were made and driven for performance and it showed through style and power. The new Gtr is the most powerful yet but only the 60 year old retired rich guy is going to have them. What a waste
        92,94,95 Honda Civic
        92,92,93 Nissan Skyine GTS-T
        91 Nissan Skyline GTR
        92,93 Nissan 180sx
        90,91,91,92,93,93 Nissan 240sx
        89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

I guess only time will tell whether this new GTR is sucessful or not. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the new GTR no longer carries the skyline name anymore. No doubt, it sure has the performance though.

Comment

I think it will be all we think it is and more. I posted the link to where I got this photo in the media section, and the shape and styling of the car is really starting to grow on me. When I'm famous, I gonna have one in my garage

TROL

Comment

i went to the main LV store in france it was unreal like 8 stories and a room for some crazy ass roof lol the shittiest belt there was 160 euro.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by specialedition View Post
                The new Gtr is the most powerful yet but only the 60 year old retired rich guy is going to have them. What a waste
                Have you seen the MSRP on an R34?

I would say the price is quite in line with all other GTRs in the past. Even the R32 was a lot of money in its day.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Awe come on.... I wasn't that aggresive... :bow down:
                  Brand new GT2860R-5 turbos - Blitz SS intake cones - Tein Super Street Coilovers 16 way - New leather shift and E-brake boots - Silly GTR billet lighter plug - LED guages lights conversion
                  - Greddy Turbo and Exhaust temp guages in A pillar pod - 3" Fujitsubo exhaust - 18" Gunmetal Tenzo wheels

- Royal Purple everything - New upper front suspension links - New belts - New tensioner and idelr pully - New timing belt - New N1 waterpump - New a/c vents

Comment

yea seriously JZ, that wasn't necessary, nothing badong was said. I don't agree with tokes either, sure a lot of rich kids will have the new gtr but their not going to track the cars either. we don't need that kind of mentality on here, we have people from many different walks of life. good for tokes brother if he can afford to go out and buy a new Z06, personally I don't care, and means nothing to our community.

edit;

Yes I guess you can take his post differently, as in "if you work hard you can achieve anything" but I don't think it applys for the context he posted it in.
                    The GT-R doesn't run on gas, but on the tears of children.

Comment

oOooOo baby!! Louis Vuitton

I'm sold, great way to attract us female buyers thats for sure! haha

"Live Fast, Die Laughing..."

S1DC
                      Stage 1 Drift Crew

Comment

Aw damn I thought it was included with the car. You know some cars have that as a selling feature.

I would have chopped it to help make the first few $1500/mo payments LOL.

For me, I could afford it if it was my only car. But since I have 2 (well three incl wifes) it would have to be my only car. Well I suppose I could get some ghetto beater but then I'd feel back where I was 5 yrs ago LOL.

Plus I just can't justify $100,000car + insurnace to have it sit in a garage for 5 months a year.

Comment

Dave! don't forget, it has "snow" mode so I'm sure you could use it all year round:
                          Summer: Track
                          Winter: Rally!

simple no :hit newb:
                          Marc-André
                          _________
                          2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                          ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

Did they announce the MSRP for Canada yet?
                            2012 Deep Pearl Blue Black Edition GT-R

Some say my teeth glow in the dark...
                            And that if you tune your radio to 88.4 FM you can actually hear my thoughts...

All we know is, I'm called The Stig

Comment

$65 xxx base and somewhere around $68 xxx for the Black edition...and almost $80xxx for Platinum Edition. I am pretty sure thats what it is here... Motor Trend was something like that

Comment

Working...
                              X