OMG, I hope they release this!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, I hope they release this!!!!

Found these on a local ricer forum. I sooooo hope they release this!!!!

bscmotorsports.ca
    Arctic Cat Fircat F7 Sno pro

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? Whaat the f*ck is so funny bout' me, tell me, tell me whats funny..."

I hope not. Current GTR is very rigid and it's fast in corners because of this. It was desighned as a rigid cupe. Roof is very important stractual peice.

If you chop it, the "GTR" won't be so good.
    When the sun goes down, RPMs go up !

Comment

^ um...... you gonna race it with the roof down? It is obdviously going to be a hardtop convertible. When you wanna race it, keep the roof up, when you wanna cruise in style, drop the top. I dont think thats gonna be a problem at all...
      bscmotorsports.ca

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? Whaat the f*ck is so funny bout' me, tell me, tell me whats funny..."

Comment

I can see it being a problem. Without a solid-structured roof, the chassis will lose its rigidity. Whether you have the top up or down wouldn't really matter when you're racing, it still isn't a solid roof and would still cause flexing, might not be too much but with the caliber of the GTR's handling, I'd try to avoid chassis flex at all costs, it needs the extra stiffness. I was never a fan of convertibles anyway .
        1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
        1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

^Thats cause your a greasy garden gorilla.

Call me tonite you dirty ontarian.

Stop whinning, the car is sick!
          bscmotorsports.ca

Comment

Originally posted by FITZY_07 View Post

Agreed! Very nice!
            sigpic

Comment

that car will be slower and heavier than the current version of the gtr, this will be the old man version for the person who likes to cruise instead of race
              sigpic

Comment

Most convertibles have extra bracing in the chassis of the car to compensate for not having a roof. Also can be quicker due to the drop in weight from less windows, metal.
                RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

I'd rock that.

It even looks better than the coupe, which is rare.
                  1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
                  2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
                  2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

It doesen't matter how nice it looks, it's not the way Skylines are supposed to be made. Hate to burst your bubble, but I already saw this a while back, it's just photochop.

And lets leave it at that..
                    03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

they're obviously chops.

I like the 2nd one the best.

nothing wrong with open top fast cars, You saying the GTR is too good for it but the 911 Turbo, Lamborghini's and Ferrari's aren't?

I used to have a turbo rx-7 convertable, out of all the rx-7's I've owned I think it may be my favorite It's certainly the one I miss the most.
                      1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
                      2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
                      2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by FITZY_07 View Post
                        ^Thats cause your a greasy garden gorilla.

Call me tonite you dirty ontarian.

LOL .... when did I say it wasn't a nice car? I'm just saying, if I had to pick, it would be a black coupe :-) . As for the "greasy garden gorilla" comment... bahahaha. How's the beach dude? Still got those sea-doos???
                        1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
                        1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
                          It doesen't matter how nice it looks, it's not the way Skylines are supposed to be made. Hate to burst your bubble, but I already saw this a while back, it's just photochop.

And lets leave it at that..
                          LOl coming from the guy with a transam!! seriously most guys on this site can't afford one anyways so it doesn't matter if they makem or not

And it looks ******* hawttt you wanna race throw a roll cage in you cry babies will be as tight as an asian *****

Comment

Thats mean ^^^

BTW wont this car have a better center of gravity? No extra weight up top without the roof. But its a 2 seater, I wonder how that less weight will work with the ATESSA and since it has a shorter wheelbase it will take sharp corners better, but it will suffer in the long sweeping turns. I'm sure this is just like the photoshoped R35's before and will have no significance but none the less interesting.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by J.V.D.Skyline View Post
                              LOl coming from the guy with a transam!! seriously most guys on this site can't afford one anyways so it doesn't matter if they makem or not

And it looks ******* hawttt you wanna race throw a roll cage in you cry babies will be as tight as an asian *****
                              whether or not someone can afford something is irrelevant to making a decision as to whether they like it or not...ur argument fails
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X