Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost 200 GTRs for sale in the US!

From Auto Trader US:
    Editorial Research and compare new, used and certified cars.

There seems to be a lot of people flipping them. For such a 'rare' car it will soon be as common as an M3.

Good thing for all of us waiting to jump on one is that the prices should come down soon now that the market is completely saturated.
    1990 Nismo GTR
    1989 SKYLINE GTR - SOLD
    1989 GTS-4 - SOLD

Most look to be dealerships. Many people will have them imported to Canada just like Evo's and GTO's are starting to make there way over.
    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
    1969 Cooper S. Restored
    1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

FYI - Prices are expected to be raised on the 2010 model. Furthermore, it is a GT-R (like any other), therefore the price should retain value if not go up.

Cheers,
      KaOz / GC
      "Straight roads are for FAST CARS, Corners are for FAST DRIVERS!"

TUNER SHOP:
      Absolute Motor Specialties (AMS INC)
      AMS Motorsports

Comment

Originally posted by burnsy View Post
        From Auto Trader US:
        Editorial Research and compare new, used and certified cars.

There seems to be a lot of people flipping them. For such a 'rare' car it will soon be as common as an M3.

Good thing for all of us waiting to jump on one is that the prices should come down soon now that the market is completely saturated.
        Unfortunately, that's not the case. Here's a post from Oo oO over on NAGTROC:

"As for Autotrader, don't be fooled into thinking those listings all represent available cars, it looks like Autotrader grabs the VINs from the dealers inventory systems automatically and it can very well be pre-sold. All 3 sold cars I know of from our dealer popped up on there too, ours included."

And one from Kouper again on NAGTROC:

"Also keep in mind that many dealers have a deal where new inventory is automatically plugged into Autotrader once they have a vin, so the car could be sold and unavailable but it shows up on Autotrader anyways. "

Also, for the ones that are actually sitting on lots in the US, they're still asking quite a substantial markup for them.
        2012 Deep Pearl Blue Black Edition GT-R

Some say my teeth glow in the dark...
        And that if you tune your radio to 88.4 FM you can actually hear my thoughts...

All we know is, I'm called The Stig

Comment

Working...
        X