Nissan GTR's on Auto Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan GTR's on Auto Trader

Anyone else notice about 15 GTR's for sale on auto trader here in Canada for $100,000 - $130,000.

Seems like now that they are simply being sold for huge profits. I think this gives the GTR a terrible rep. only something like 200 comming to Canada and people are flipping them for coin. Hit the track b1tches!
    sigpic

I agree with you that this isn't right but however it won't give the car a bad name by any means. If we look at other much anticipated cars such as the Mustang Shelby Cobra and the Dodge Srt8 Challenger, people were doing the same thing, buying them at face value and flipping them for big $$$$. Therefore this should only add to the who factor of the new GTR and to the values of our earlier model Skyline GTRs.

Comment

makes me want to attempt to sell my GTR32 for 100k, id go buy another one and take a much needed tropical vacation.... lol
      How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
      \'03 Dodge SX2.0
      \'90 GTR32

Comment

Well, car prices everywhere are taking a massive hit. Even collectibles and very high-end cars like Ferraris. Just grab a copy of Dupont Registry and you'll see them popping up. Remember, asking prices are NOT selling prices.

I'm starting to see GT-Rs on ebay for less than USD $80K with NO BIDS. For example: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=110310738931

The sellers in Canada holding out for $100K won't get it, plain and simple. Brand new "must-have" cars like GT-R and ZR-1 will be the last to sink, but they will. All car sellers are on the wrong side of the curve right now.

I California, you can go into a Toyota dealership and pay the dealer's cost for the car, in cash, and they'll take it.
        OnTrackDriver.com - Internet Community of Track Drivers

Comment

ya at 100K maybe 3% of the real skyline fans could afford one... no wonder they are not selling

Comment

Lol I had a dream last night that my wife bought me the car. I was happy for a few days and then hated the thing cause I missed my R32 rofl. She laughed this morning when I told her I didn't want it
            No build thread.
            1991 nissan
            El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Lol, nice dream Bruizer!

It's sad to see people snapping them up and trying to sell them for huge profits. Hopefully people will not pay those prices...
              RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
              http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
              1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl @ TunerLab.jp View Post
                Lol, nice dream Bruizer!

It's sad to see people snapping them up and trying to sell them for huge profits. Hopefully people will not pay those prices...
                Stupidly enough though if I had the money I would. That is if I coulden't get one through a dealer.
                sigpic

Comment

if i had enough money to buy a R35, id just dump it all into my R32 lol. im pretty sure any of us would. except for the one or two GTRC members who actually have a R35.
                  WHEN MY TURBO'S GET SPOOLED, YOUR GONNA GET SCHOOLED
                  (OO)______(OO)
                  Originally posted by Snow
                  Japanese boys remind me of my Skyline

Comment

Originally posted by benk23 View Post
                    if i had enough money to buy a R35, id just dump it all into my R32 lol. im pretty sure any of us would. except for the one or two GTRC members who actually have a R35.
                    :hit_head:

Comment

Red one with 2,550km at Legendary Motorcar asking 89,900.
                      OnTrackDriver.com - Internet Community of Track Drivers

Comment

Working...
                      X