R35 manual and rwd conversion by BLITZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R35 manual and rwd conversion by BLITZ

now this is a lot better. just wished they kept the 4wd and found a way to disengage the 4wd at a touch of the button like the r32.
    Devil R sponsored by:
    Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Dosen't look very manual to me... Looks more like they moved the shift paddle wires to the console and attached a stick to it. No movement = still an auto I'm guessing.
    2015 Audi RS7 Sepang Blue
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven Black - SOLD
    2005.5 Audi S4 Sprint Blue Pearl - SOLD
    1989 Nissan Skyline GTR - SOLD

Comment

I see a clutch pedal...and if the pivot point is high enough then a larger hole with boot isn't nessesary. Also It could be a sequential shifting manual.
      sigpic

Comment

I wonder if the 3rd petal forces it into neutral? If not I'd be hella impressed the tranny is in the rear lol
        2015 Audi RS7 Sepang Blue
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven Black - SOLD
        2005.5 Audi S4 Sprint Blue Pearl - SOLD
        1989 Nissan Skyline GTR - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by FormerVDubber View Post
          I see a clutch pedal...and if the pivot point is high enough then a larger hole with boot isn't nessesary. Also It could be a sequential shifting manual.
          You're right-on dude, it's Holinger sequential mission. If it's going to be drifting, does anyone else feel the need that the driveshaft should be a little bit beefier? It looks kind of thin in the pictures, makes me wonder how much a d/s like that can take.
          1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
          1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

Originally posted by ARC240 View Post
            You're right-on dude, it's Holinger sequential mission. If it's going to be drifting, does anyone else feel the need that the driveshaft should be a little bit beefier? It looks kind of thin in the pictures, makes me wonder how much a d/s like that can take.
            Haha...I geuss it helps If i read eh. well I got lucky this time.
            sigpic

Comment

Probably just a mockup, as there is no intake piping in engine bay.
              RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Working...
              X