Wow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.

An interesting video....quite possibly some bias from the North Amerian auto company's.

Interesting Dyno results of the GT-R as well.

SEE THE FULL COMPARISON STORY:http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/Comparos/articleId=134467?tid=edmunds.il.home.photopanel..1.*Corvette Grand Sport R...
    Originally Posted by falcon:
    why do you want to remove your ac? do you like sweaty balls?

and you live in TO too.... have fun in the summer when your sack and back and pits are sweating. I'm sure the GF is going to love it when you show up for a date dripping in your bodily fluids.

Interesting thanks.
    1つの愛

Comment

that corvette is a beast.... i would love to see them do it again w/ the v-spec

Comment

Originally posted by rak123 View Post
        that corvette is a beast.... i would love to see them do it again w/ the v-spec
        amen to that brother. i HATE anything american newer than 1973, other than the '87 buick GNX.
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville
          buick GNX.
          haha without modification that car is rubbish
          Originally posted by Oakville
          that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Impressive Corvette. do have to admit though that the 30grand price difference my extra 30grand would go to "improving" the GT-R. I think we the extra cash into it , it would take the corevette on the track , but still be shy in the 0-60 ,and 1/4 mile.
            That bolt came from where using what?!?

Comment

That is a TOP OF THE LINE corvette......should be put against the V-spec gtr.

Comment

I hate that video....there were alot of u.s. magazines that did the same comparission and i would hope that the zr1 would be able to best the gtr for the huge price tag and what....200 extra hp?
                They are few inovators, but many followers....

Comment

i like that, "world class performance that no other production car could touch."
                  zonda? koenigsegg? veyron? lambo? ferrari? corvette will never come close to any of those.
                  I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

ok i would rather drive with my R35 GTR interior then a stripped out chevy colbalt interior anyway hahaha and that comparison to be fair would be the z06 or even the stock corvette vrs the GTR not the stripped out race prepped track version . . . lawls .02$
                    1992 BNR32 Skyline GT-R

Originally posted by bignate
                    If you are too lazy to search the site for info you are certainly too lazy maintain a 15+yr old JDM car.
                    Ass, grass or cash Nobody Rides for free!!

Comment

Originally posted by doublejceballos View Post
                      haha without modification that car is rubbish
                      yea but without modification its still as bad as the day it rolled out of the factory...back in 87 ... its outdated now .... a civic si could take that thing around the track ill bet stock for stock
                      life is tough...wear a helmet

Comment

silly americans... this is just the BASIC GTR.... vspec and vspec two will trounce the zr1... nice try though guys.
                        ----------------------------------------------
                        widebody rb25 r32
                        Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
                        We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
                        ----------------------------------------------
                        friends of:
                        genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
                        Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

MY favorite part of the video was how they kept repeating: the ZR1 is a handful, and it's hard to launch, requires more steering input, needs a lot of throttle control. BUT when we ran the ZR1 ten times vs the GTR the ZR1 one once and that was the best time of the day! PS: GTR beat the ZR1 nine times out of ten.

Comment

I hate the ZR-1/GTR comparison. The two are nowhere near each other in terms of power and price. The Z06 is clearly the vette that should compete with the GTR, but americans only ever talk about the ZR-1.....

Comment

Z06 was the original comparison and it lost in every category. Never mind the SpecV, just bump the GTR up to the same Hp as the ZR-1 and the GTR would own the ZR-1 10 out of 10 and twice on Sunday.

This was a terrible video. It was so biased.
                              1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
                              www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Comment

Working...
                              X