Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn all...

...is ******* fast.

I witnessed GTRC member unclebunkie's R35... Canada's first Switzer P800 conversion at Calabogie Motorsports Park last Friday.

800hp at the crank.
    Sounds like an F16 on the straighaways.
    It makes so much power, and it comes on so quickly the ecu can't make the 1-2 shift in auto mode. Its manual shifting from now on. LOL.

Crazy...I was thoroughly impressed.

That is all...

details: http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/rev...0-nissan-gt-r/

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Very cool. I'd LOVE to see one of these in action - and then, preferably, parked in my garage! Very dangerous thoughts...

Enjoy!

Dan
    sigpic
    The Beaumont Connection

Comment

My ride around Mosport in a stock R35 was breathtaking enough. That car would make me question physics. Nice to know its where it belongs being used for its purpose.

Comment

I scrolled through Switzer's blog. Very impressed with what I saw. I'm sure most of you have seen the P800 R35 vs. the Lingenfelter ZR1 video.

Now I'm interested to see a P800 GT2 vs. the P800 R35.
        03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Astounding!

Too bad about the writeup. The journalism lacks any substance at all, he drove an 800hp car, fast, on snow, without issue. And he's whining that it was too easy to drive? You don't see F1 racers going, "make it harder to drive, I want to look like more of a man out there." Americans. **** the lot of em.
          1/1_Scale
          パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

Working...
          X