What is this Nissan???

Bloody insult to me. lol
    Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

650hp in a station wagon hahaa
    - Adam

:
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

those wagons are sweet. But really? take a car thats got more power then the GTR stock, THEN put drag radials on it and other mods. Its no question who would win.
      Jordie Lewis
      1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

ahh it's just cool. There will always be something faster then GTRs. That's the problem with being "king of the hill", people are always trying to take you down.
        I've seen Hennesseys work and Mallets work on CTS-Vs and Vipers. There is no shame in one beating a bone stock GTR.
        (I bet the GTR driver lifted )

Comment

Originally posted by bobbo View Post
          ahh it's just cool. There will always be something faster then GTRs. That's the problem with being "king of the hill", people are always trying to take you down.
          I've seen Hennesseys work and Mallets work on CTS-Vs and Vipers. There is no shame in one beating a bone stock GTR.
          (I bet the GTR driver lifted )
          ahh lol I was thinking the same, Maybe he felt bad left off at the end.

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

blah.... 165 more hp with drag radials only beats the GTR by .1 sec and 2mph trap speed.... Ghey....... Just add an exhaust and tweak the boost a little on the GTR and do it again.. lol
            10 Infiniti FX35
            09 Infiniti G37X coupe
            02 Subaru WRX....sold
            01 VW jetta 1.8T....sold
            90-00-08 BNR32
            92 NX2000...sold
            95 S14 LE...Sold

Comment

The drag radials just even the playing field as far as traction, that's it.

The fact that it actually beat the GTR with about the same dynamic power to weight (only a 2mph diff.) says alot. The chassis on the Caddy is working really well. 650 hp is bullshyte too, I'm thinking more like 485atw and 550 at the flywheel. Both cars weigh about the same, 4100lbs (although being a stationwagon it's probably more like 4400lbs) , so both are making about the same power to the ground (with the edge going to the Caddy by about 20hp).

"Cadillac, there is no substitute." ...............what a Porche ripoff.

Jon.
              Last edited by Dragon Humper; 03-20-2011, 08:45 AM.
              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

I don't see the issue here... The CTS-V is no toy that a GTR should walk all over.

I agree the radials only level playing field for traction. As far as Harvey's comments go.... I guess you could push the GTR harder, but how many times before the tranny is left at the light tower......? Haha. Just sayin.

I would rock the **** out of a CTS-V. My pops drove one and said it was nauseatingly fast.
                Last edited by Snow; 03-20-2011, 10:19 PM.
                DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Well... It is never a fair comparison between a hop up car against a bone stock car. I just find it pretty ghey that someone actually made a video of a hopped up CTS-V beating a bone stock car and bragging about it. It would be interesting too see this Hennessy CTS-V running against GT-Rs from other tuning companies..
                  10 Infiniti FX35
                  09 Infiniti G37X coupe
                  02 Subaru WRX....sold
                  01 VW jetta 1.8T....sold
                  90-00-08 BNR32
                  92 NX2000...sold
                  95 S14 LE...Sold

Comment

You said it Harvey. Mine's R35 would be a nice race, sure Mine's would take the win tho

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Any of those tuned GTRs will rip the Hennessy CTS-V a new a hole.....
                      http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60-m5-e61-m5-touring-discussion/158714-airfield-event-june-2010-bmw-m3-ess-m3-vt-625-m5-m3-e30-v10-s85-mercedes-sls-amg-fer...
                      10 Infiniti FX35
                      09 Infiniti G37X coupe
                      02 Subaru WRX....sold
                      01 VW jetta 1.8T....sold
                      90-00-08 BNR32
                      92 NX2000...sold
                      95 S14 LE...Sold

Comment

Working...
                      X