R35 4.45L stroker kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R35 4.45L stroker kit

This make me want an R35 even more. Twin billet 61mm turbos would be great with this stroker kit.

bc, run bc, runbc, brian crower, VR38, VR38DETT, nissan, cams, camshafts, sprockets, gears, stroker, stroker kits, valve, valves, valvetrain, spring, retainer, rotating assembly, crank, crankshaft, connecting rod, piston, sleeve, rings

damn! and 10k for the kit is pocket change for most bolt ons for the r35
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

you will need alot more lol. 10k for the kit you still have to build the head and all the machine work. oiling system, turbo system,transmission upgrade, standalone and fuel system. were talking alot of paper.

Comment

VK56 = winnar
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by FOOT View Post
          you will need alot more lol. 10k for the kit you still have to build the head and all the machine work. oiling system, turbo system,transmission upgrade, standalone and fuel system. were talking alot of paper.
          Oil, turbo, trans and and possibly fuel setup's are fine, I'm willing to bet. I bet a 4.5L GTR with stock turbos would have monstrous torque, even more than it already has.

Comment

The problem is I get use to cars too easily and want more power. My GTR is a perfect example lol. 600hp and now I want a 1000+hp behind an auto.

Comment

Originally posted by FOOT View Post
              The problem is I get use to cars too easily and want more power. My GTR is a perfect example lol. 600hp and now I want a 1000+hp behind an auto.
              Understandable. Autos are faster down the 1320 anyway :P

Comment

Working...
              X