Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who owns the Mines R35 GTR in the Hamilton Ontario area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who owns the Mines R35 GTR in the Hamilton Ontario area?

Who owns the Mines R35 GTR in the Hamilton Ontario area? I was getting on the QEW in the burlington area and ran into this GTR. Super clean and sounded amazing... Had a fun cruise with whoevers it is! Haha

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    1991 Nissan Skyline GTR - Build in progress.

Its mines.. lol jk wanted to use that awesome pun (:
    Double track drift, yo.
    http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

this one?

Comment

that`s damn sexy

Comment

theres something about a carbon hood with that big mines logo that turns me on! Can't tell if that one is carbon or not but sorta looks like it.
          gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

looks like it might be a dry carbon unit , I agree , that car very desirable!

Comment

YES! That is it. Was cruising with it on the QEW today. Anybody know who owns it?

Comment

Owned by a Chinese mainlander guy who lives in Markham. He's not a GTRC member.

Comment

Originally posted by louis110 View Post
                  Owned by a Chinese mainlander guy who lives in Markham. He's not a GTRC member.
                  Awh that's sad. It was a really clean car. I would have loved to stop for a coffee with him, but he looked like he was in a bit of a ....... Hurry? haha

Comment

Yes i've seen this in markham before it had the Mines logo on it. All dry carbon parts for the hood and wing. Diffuser may be traditional wet carbon. Some snaps I took then!

97' R33 GT-R Vspec
                    Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

Ohhh look , that was before his buddy made him some Mines decals with his vinyl cutter how do i say ...... small starchy grains grown in abundance in chinese paddy fields ?

Comment

If it's the same guy I know, he is a race car driver from Hong Kong - who really loaded his car up with Mines gear. I thought he was selling these pieces off however...maybe I'm wrong - he had a thread on Nagtroc about (if, again, it is the same guy)...

Comment

^Sounds like a hell of a life! Good on him
                          97' R33 GT-R Vspec
                          Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

It is...I don't really know much about him - he didn't say much. The actual performance improvements on his car - beyond the aesthetic - is pretty minimal - mostly a tune with exhaust. It does look really nice though.

Comment

Working...
                            X